Perry Co vs Wayne Co

wildcat89

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for WC to get number 4 and 7 involved in the running game this week to help Bevis out a little in the middle and I don't think PC has the speed to run with Bevis and VanEtten on the corners.

I hope we keep the same style and gameplan since it seemed to work so well. If everyone does the job they did at Moore Co and executes correctly we are 40 points better than everybody in our district.

Most people in Perry County have never even seen a computer, let alone know how to use one.

Sorry partner but unlike Wayne County people here in Perry County are working and making a living and don't have time to wast our lives on a message board. Perry County will be fired up for this game and I don't think Wayne County will just roll over on them. They'll get the best of Perry County, I guarantee you that. 

Sorry partner but unlike Wayne County people here in Perry County are working and making a living and don't have time to wast our lives on a message board. Perry County will be fired up for this game and I don't think Wayne County will just roll over on them. They'll get the best of Perry County, I guarantee you that.

lol where y'all working at the local quick mart??