Perry Co vs Wayne Co

wildcat89

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC will be ready to play no doubt about it. I've seen there films and we better be the one's ready to play. I didn't really want to say this because we did play tons better Friday night. Fewer penaltys and no turnovers was great. Defense was much better and more aggressive. However, I don't know what's going on within the Moore County team but I though that they were the worse team that we have played all year. They were one dimensional so if you stop the run there done.

I think WC may be rolling now look out PC, WC has had a good week of practice and gained alot of confidence!  "GO CATS"

Wc is on a mission to turn their season around and they will keep it rolling Friday night, I think they are looking to make a statement.

I think you made a statement last week when you beat a Top 10 team. Beating a team like us won't bring you any praise because we're 1-3. Beat Loretto on the road or Beat a really good Fayetteville Tigers team. Making a statement against Perry County won't get you anywhere. Having said that, I think you better not over look Perry County because we've been having a great week of practice and they have looked sharp and focused about this game. If there's one game on the Vikings schedule that they will give it there all, it's Friday Night.

I think you made a statement last week when you beat a Top 10 team. Beating a team like us won't bring you any praise because we're 1-3. Beat Loretto on the road or Beat a really good Fayetteville Tigers team. Making a statement against Perry County won't get you anywhere. Having said that, I think you better not over look Perry County because we've been having a great week of practice and they have looked sharp and focused about this game. If there's one game on the Vikings schedule that they will give it there all, it's Friday Night.

a wins a win buddy and I promise you Wayne county is just as much ready to play as pc rice has been gettin them boys pretty pumped all week they would rather beat pc than anybody

a wins a win buddy and I promise you Wayne county is just as much ready to play as pc rice has been gettin them boys pretty pumped all week they would rather beat pc than anybody

I can understand in Basketball and Baseball because we've been rivals since the schools were founded. But why would you think that people will care if you do beat Perry County?

I can understand in Basketball and Baseball because we've been rivals since the schools were founded. But why would you think that people will care if you do beat Perry County?

us people from Wayne county will care you big dummy lol you need to get off coach t cause you haven't made any sence on any post you have put on here

I can understand in Basketball and Baseball because we've been rivals since the schools were founded. But why would you think that people will care if you do beat Perry County?

I'll tell you that every player and coach from Perry County that has busted their tails all summer and every practice will care! ! IMO You just let you're true feelings about  the football progam in PC out of the bag. If your a true PC supporter for life then you care. Or is football something that you just do waiting for you're favorite season's to begin. The rest of state and posters may not care if we win but they will take notice if we lose. I think it will be a close game. GO CATS!