Grundy @ Signal Mountain - Week 4

MountainTroll

BTW our Middle School Program is doing well developing good athletes. The 6th grade team is playing well. they beat Lake Forrest (Bradley Central feeder) 31 to 21 Saturday. the 7th grade team beat LF 16 to 14 on Saturday. The varsity are 2-1 beat Soddy Middle Twins 45 to 0 on Thursday and the week prior beat Hixson pretty bad! So goes to show that through hard work and good coaching good thing will happen! The proof is in the pudding!

Now Payner, you know as well as I do that roster will look much different when they get to HS.

Not much.  We learned from you South Pitt hosers.  We git 'em up to Hemlock Hills in elementary and middle school now.  ;)

Tell you what I was impressed with a few of our Frosh Friday night. #24 made an excellent open field tackle out in the left flat, and #17 is beginning to establish himself as a reliable WR., and I can't leave out my Frosh of the year #54. Watching him pull as the left guard and lay the wood on a block is worth watching all by itself. Great feet! His Dad played for the DA Bears so there are some good genetics  there. Next years bunch has some very good athletes #23, #22, #20 #50 #74 and #16. they will be able to fill  some  holes next year

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• West would be a good team to get behind if they can pull it off again like last year. That championship game last year was awesome. 
    • I say that because he stepped out of a MUCH better situation on his own than he would see at least his first 3 years at DCA and it would take at least that much to bring him back to coaching. There are other fish in the sea, but again money talks. Need to fix the girls hoops too. Now I'll try again. Who has Pierce locked in for his staff? Hearing a McGavock man but not the Iceman.
    • I’ve heard mostly good things from the gridiron. Lots of optimism. It sounds like the portal has mostly helped, though there are a few expected defections. Comeback year!
    • Rudesell 1 year at Crockett. Coach Tate 2 weeks a Bradford. South Gibson supposedly going with jcs middle school coach. Which isn’t who I thought would get it, I know the top 2 was between him and Obion girls head coach. 
    • Looks like Trent Noah was released from his NLI at South Carolina with intent to pursue playing closer to home. Kentucky and Louisville both reported to be in the mix for him now.