Gallatin vs Hendersonville on Thursday Night Lights

GWAVE1

I also agree TheRealTruth. Station Camp, Beech and Hendersonville are the top 3 in my opinion. Gallatin is just a notch below trying to break into that group. Really hope the defense is up to the task. Fullback trap, buck sweep, buck sweep, fullback dive all night with a little pass to the back out of the back field. Got to play your keys and reads.

Gallatin will have to play their best game of the season on defense to win this one ! The wave cant give up the big plays which most have happened on 3rd down . Not sure the Wave have enough depth too many players going both ways ..Can't have 3 and outs on offense ! Ball control will be the key ... Believe will be a high scoring game seems either the defenses this year in 9AAA are weak or the offenses are explosive ! Not sure on that one . Should be a great game .

This game has not been on TV since the 2006 season and its a first for it to be broadcast from Green Wave Stadium. Gallatin is 2-1 and Hendersonville is 3-1. Big district implications for these 2 squads who have respect for each other but don't care for the other. Could be a large crowd. Hendersonville wants to cut down on the turnovers and Gallatin has to start faster. Both have good offensive attacks. Who wins and how will it go?

hey gwave1,we have one of most explosive offenses in the state and a pretty good defense.i say we will hang fifty(50) on them wannabes from down the road.

g-men  55

wannabes 21

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to watching this on the tube , the Wave Yard is one the best places to watch a game , I have seen some great games there over the years. I believe this one will be a good game , but in the end I believe the Commandoes get it done by a touchdown. Gallatin looks to being on track in their rebuilding process and in the next couple of years will be back to the storied football tradition the Green Wave football program is known for.

hey gwave1,we have one of most explosive offenses in the state and a pretty good defense.i say we will hang fifty(50) on them wannabes from down the road.

g-men  55

wannabes 21

Agree, this one is over by the half. Wave have way too much speed and too many playmakers for a soft Hendersonville. I want the Wave not to lose before they play the Bison. Last year will seem like a picnic compared to what happens this year. Thank goodness for the mercy rule Wave.

Agree, this one is over by the half. Wave have way too much speed and too many playmakers for a soft Hendersonville. I want the Wave not to lose before they play the Bison. Last year will seem like a picnic compared to what happens this year. Thank goodness for the mercy rule Wave.

well since we both lost to beech by roughly the same score i see our game with sc at close to even odds.haha no way you guys mercy us.go gwave.