Dobyns Bennett vs. David Crockett 9/20

blazer1set

DC has the unenviable task of playing Science Hill (90-21), Elizabethton (52-0) and DB back-to-back.      Indians win by whatever score they want, but the starters will not play any in the 2nd half.  With that premise, can we speculate on the halftime score?        I'm going to go with DB 44-6 by half time.      Final score?    Hard to say, not sure what DB's 2nd/3rd string is like.

I also see Crockett getting a couple more wins this season.    There are good things in Crockett's future, just be patient fans and let it happen.      Very few teams would survive SH, Betsy and DB in back to back games.

DC has the unenviable task of playing Science Hill (90-21), Elizabethton (52-0) and DB back-to-back.      Indians win by whatever score they want, but the starters will not play any in the 2nd half.  With that premise, can we speculate on the halftime score?        I'm going to go with DB 44-6 by half time.      Final score?    Hard to say, not sure what DB's 2nd/3rd string is like.

I also see Crockett getting a couple more wins this season.    There are good things in Crockett's future, just be patient fans and let it happen.      Very few teams would survive SH, Betsy and DB in back to back games.

Unfortunitly for Crockett,they don't have the same opportunity the Vols will have to recruit two or three classes and catch up to the other top teams.This game and this conference should have never been set up this way.However,I'd bet any amount that DB will not hang 90 points on the scoreboard.

Unfortunitly for Crockett,they don't have the same opportunity the Vols will have to recruit two or three classes and catch up to the other top teams.This game and this conference should have never been set up this way.However,I'd bet any amount that DB will not hang 90 points on the scoreboard.

year in and year out, DB could drop 90 on almost all the tri-cities teams every game, but they CHOOSE not to do that.