Dobyns Bennett vs. David Crockett 9/20

blazer1set

Indians up 61-0 on Crockett at the half? I hear the "Classless" and "They're running up the score!" chants already........ 

Gee, I thought only SH was guilty of this kind of behavior. Guess not.....

This is the second thread I've seen this stupid post. Let me explain something to you. Running up the score on a team by scoring 90 points is "classless". Having a 61-0 score at halftime and not trying to score in the second half shows class. Anybody that can't see that is a fool. So yes, your last statement was correct. Only SH is guility of that kind of behavior. You should be proud.

This is the second thread I've seen this stupid post. Let me explain something to you. Running up the score on a team by scoring 90 points is "classless". Having a 61-0 score at halftime and not trying to score in the second half shows class. Anybody that can't see that is a fool. So yes, your last statement was correct. Only SH is guility of that kind of behavior. You should be proud.

If it makes you feel better at night then keep thinking this. I can assure you the Crockett fans feel differently. They feel you all are just as classless as the Toppers.

Edited by AlumnI01

Haven't seen Jacobi Thompson play, is he a tailback? I'm sure there has to be another Sensabaugh coming around.

Thompson played at Sullivan North last year as a Freshman. I saw one DB poster describe him as a "star" at North but that is stretching it a country mile. He did see some playing time and looked good when he did play but that was limited because of North's Senior laden team. He transferred to DB this year and has to set out for a year of varsity action. He should be a "star" for DB in the future though. He'll be a good one.

Haven't seen Jacobi Thompson play, is he a tailback? I'm sure there has to be another Sensabaugh coming around.

Thompson played at Sullivan North last year as a Freshman. I saw one DB poster describe him as a "star" at North but that is stretching it a country mile. He did see some playing time and looked good when he did play but that was limited because of North's Senior laden team. He transferred to DB this year and has to set out for a year of varsity action. He should be a "star" for DB in the future though. He'll be a good one.

Guys I just don't get why anyone says DB or SH is classless DC is just that bad DB can say they didn't score the 2nd half but id say u didn't get a chance I know if my son was a 4th running back and he broke a run I d said fall down don't score no id be yelling for him to and that's how Sh score only 14 IN 2nd half I'm a Eliz fan so I don't have a dog in this I just think it was DC job to stop them And DC shouldn't had there starters in the game with 3 min to go that's when hill got hurt

Edited by numnuts

Guys I just don't get why anyone says DB or SH is classless DC is just that bad DB can say they didn't score the 2nd have but id say u didn't get a chance I know if my son was a 4th running back and he broke a run I d said fall down don't score no id be yelling for him to and that's how Sh score only 14 IN 2nd half I'm a Eliz fan so I just think it was DC job to stop them And DC against had there starters in the game with 3 min to go that's when hill got hurt

Agreed. I'm not sure a lot of people understand how bad Crockett really is. I was at the SH/Crockett game and the Toppers were not looking to score in the 2nd half. They had their third string players in and just ran the ball. Crockett still had their 1st string players in and yes, as you mentioned, that's when their "star" running back got hurt. BTW have heard some rumors that he may transfer next year. He seems like a great kid and has a lot of potential. Will be interesting to see if any of the rumors are actually true.

On the 50 three rows from the back, but as usual no Waco. We even saved you a seat this time. How was Friday night in the basement? ROLL TRIBE

I've got 20/20 vision and I didn't see you so that means you wasn't there. I can't believe DB's only loyal fans didn't make the trip to Davey Crockett. I think you and Art's got something going on.