Dobyns Bennett vs. David Crockett 9/20

blazer1set

Games like this are when we should only play our freshman and Jv. Seriously. I feel so sorry for Crockett, Volunteer and Central. Good kids who deserve more. ROLL TRIBE

I know it's not going to happen but I'd really like to see Clark start the fresman QB against Crockett. I'd like to see what he can do being in the game with the rest of the starters.

What he (QB) would do is grow up fast with that experience, good idea! By the way how's the talent coming out of Sevier and Robinson lately? Haven't had the chance to catch any ms games. Would like to see another good passing QB similar to Duran Ferguson.

Robinson has had good talent the past two years. Sevier has been lagging. Both schools have had weak coaching. However, someone said over the weekend that this might be the best group this year that Sevier has ever had. Still trying to confirm that.

Games like this are when we should only play our freshman and Jv. Seriously. I feel so sorry for Crockett, Volunteer and Central. Good kids who deserve more. ROLL TRIBE

My biggest worry in these games is a key player getting hurt for very little in exchange for the matchups.I agree it's a good game to play the young guys and let them get pumped about being part of the team.Other then that,the games stink from a fan standpoint wanting to catch a good game.

Robinson has had good talent the past two years. Sevier has been lagging. Both schools have had weak coaching. However, someone said over the weekend that this might be the best group this year that Sevier has ever had. Still trying to confirm that.

Heard the same about Sevier.Big on the line and fast at the skill positions,but I've not seen them either.

What he (QB) would do is grow up fast with that experience, good idea! By the way how's the talent coming out of Sevier and Robinson lately? Haven't had the chance to catch any ms games. Would like to see another good passing QB similar to Duran Ferguson.

What we do have coming is Malik Foremans little brother who is at Sevier. He scores at least one TD every game. Either punt return, pass reception or pick six. I coached him in t-ball and he's the fastest thing you've ever seen. Speed is on the way. Also we get Jacobi Thompson back next year. He will be a JR. If he could have played this year , we would be 4-0. ROLL TRIBE

What we do have coming is Malik Foremans little brother who is at Sevier. He scores at least one TD every game. Either punt return, pass reception or pick six. I coached him in t-ball and he's the fastest thing you've ever seen. Speed is on the way. Also we get Jacobi Thompson back next year. He will be a JR. If he could have played this year , we would be 4-0. ROLL TRIBE

woulda, coulda, shoulda.  Your not, it must be bad when a Blazer fan starts a DB thread for an upcoming game.  Where's the rest of the DB faithful, guys such as ART with all the stats. :?:

Haven't seen Jacobi Thompson play, is he a tailback? I'm sure there has to be another Sensabaugh coming around.