Pick'em

MVM

Does not bode well for ND.  One of the Signal Captains is deadly accurate and can place a ball just about anywhere even from long range.  ND better have someone on her at all times and not allow any space to get a shot off to protect that back-up keeper.

What's up with all the cards over there at ND?  Didn't they have like 4 yellows the game before??

I lost count of the foul totals at the ND v CCS game...I have watched ND soccer for over 8 years now and as most veterans of Chattanooga soccer will attest to, ND ALWAYS plays a physical game, and some refs are more willing to pull out their cards than others...it is part of the game to be physical...but some of the cards were in my opinion questionable, but may have also been accumulation of things and the ref was trying to manage the game...We will certainly see a big game next week...as my graduated daughter always said her 4 years..."I don't care if we lose every other game, I just want to always beat Signal" ...there is no love between these two teams...

I lost count of the foul totals at the ND v CCS game...I have watched ND soccer for over 8 years now and as most veterans of Chattanooga soccer will attest to, ND ALWAYS plays a physical game, and some refs are more willing to pull out their cards than others...it is part of the game to be physical...but some of the cards were in my opinion questionable, but may have also been accumulation of things and the ref was trying to manage the game...We will certainly see a big game next week...as my graduated daughter always said her 4 years..."I don't care if we lose every other game, I just want to always beat Signal" ...there is no love between these two teams...

Does not bode well for ND.  One of the Signal Captains is deadly accurate and can place a ball just about anywhere even from long range.  ND better have someone on her at all times and not allow any space to get a shot off to protect that back-up keeper.

What's up with all the cards over there at ND?  Didn't they have like 4 yellows the game before??

There is nothing wrong with getting a caution. That's why it is called a "caution".

I will put my money on Boogerette to step up big.....hopefully big enough....I may have to take an international red-eye to see that little number 8 accept the challenge :hungry:

I have always walked a fine line here. I am a firm believer in a very physical, up close and personal game, within boundaries. Any type of play that puts a player intentionally in danger of blowing a knee, ankle, or worse you will see me get bent out of shape. I have seen players intentionally slide and spin with the purpose of injury. Not cool..! But physical play where you are getting low, making the occasional excessive hip check to gain position. That's soccer and if it draws an occasional yellow that's life. I am sure everyone has seen the player that for whatever reason consistently tries to injure others. If I were reffing (I don't because it requires to much self control) I would wear those players out with cards until they got it together, which fortunately my experience has been that these type calls are made. No prob in my opinion with the occasional it reminds everyone of the limits.

There is nothing wrong with getting a caution. That's why it is called a "caution".

• Upvote 1