Giles vs Cascade

JAFO

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is going to be a totally new experience for the Cascade coaches, players and fans. We got bounced up from 2A to 3A because of a hand full to transfers that dropped out after a couple of weeks of school last year... but... it is what it is and we will have to play the hand we are dealt. A lot of our guys play both ways and that is hard to do for four quarters. The Bobcats have a great football tradition and it will be hard to not let that get into our heads but I'm sure the Cascade coaches and players will give you the best game we have and leave in all on the field. We have played pretty well so far this year but Giles Co. will be a whole new level of football for us.

I hear you guys travel well and we are expecting a big crowd Friday night. The visitors seating is very limited so you better get there early or bring a folding chair. The visitor's side is on a hill so you can see quite well from a chair on the ground. Travel safe... Go Champions...

That's a mighty big ole boy ya'll got a toting the Rock! Giles is a working hard trying to practice on untying his shoes Friday night. Getting him to trip over his shoe laces may be the only way to stop the boy....... :idea:  

He don't ware no shoes... he likes to feel those gravel under his feet... did I mention, our field is a little tough in places. :rolleyes: All kidding aside, I'm glad you mentioned the shoes laces... we'll have to tape him up real good. Looking forward to a good game Friday night. We are new at this "BigBoy" football but we'll do the best we can. Hope the rain holds off, the visitors side doesn't drain very well. 

High water don't bother the Giles folks at all. Blue collar poor folks over here. "High Waters" are a fashion staple since we can't afford new britches. :D

Cascade has got a fine looking ball club. Tough up the gut and on the edges. We expect a 4 quarter game for sure. We're a eating extra portions this week to beef up for ya...... :o

Lol.. Bobcat93.. If you have 5plays and you run them out of 8 different formations I think that equals 40 different plays.. But I guess you would rather have a team with 40 different formations and only run 2 out of each.. And then only run 1 of those plays well bc you spend all of practice teaching formations instead of execution.. Lets see which will be harder to defend..