Giles vs Cascade

JAFO

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol.. Bobcat93.. If you have 5plays and you run them out of 8 different formations I think that equals 40 different plays.. But I guess you would rather have a team with 40 different formations and only run 2 out of each.. And then only run 1 of those plays well bc you spend all of practice teaching formations instead of execution.. Lets see which will be harder to defend..

I'm with you gettophabulous.  27.5 points a game with only 5 plays, I will take it.  Yes offense is not what we have seen in the past, but it is time to move on and get on board and give it a chance.  We got a rookie qb and a make shift line with injuries.  Growing pains will stop when EVERYONE gets on board.  But I will say defense has to tighten up.  Rock may be on to something, time for a leader to step up and take charge.  GO CATS!!!

Thursday morning: weather report 70% chance of rain Friday night in Wartrace... I predict that the Bobcats come out of the gate fast, slip and slide on a muddy field and go home with their tails between their legs... oh wait, Bobcats don't have a tail... maybe I better rethink this :idea:

All kidding aside, it will probably be a wet field but I don't see that changing the outcome of the game. Both teams have to play on the same field. We are excited to be playing Giles Co. for the first time ever and looking forward to welcoming you to the "Stable". All in all, we are pretty nice folks; we like our football and we play a pretty good game. Also, we have the best band (state-wide Champion 2A last year) in the area that keeps the crowd involved in the game.

May the best win and I hope that will be the Champions.

Thursday morning: weather report 70% chance of rain Friday night in Wartrace... I predict that the Bobcats come out of the gate fast, slip and slide on a muddy field and go home with their tails between their legs... oh wait, Bobcats don't have a tail... maybe I better rethink this :idea:

All kidding aside, it will probably be a wet field but I don't see that changing the outcome of the game. Both teams have to play on the same field. We are excited to be playing Giles Co. for the first time ever and looking forward to welcoming you to the "Stable". All in all, we are pretty nice folks; we like our football and we play a pretty good game. Also, we have the best band (state-wide Champion 2A last year) in the area that keeps the crowd involved in the game.

May the best win and I hope that will be the Champions.

Lets just say the Bobcats have plenty of horses to put in that "Stable".Looking forward to visiting Friday night.Never been to a football game over there but I have been to a baseball game.I hear the visitor section is small?How small?I don't want to have to drive all the way over there and have to sit on the home side.Or stand.

Lets just say the Bobcats have plenty of horses to put in that "Stable".Looking forward to visiting Friday night.Never been to a football game over there but I have been to a baseball game.I hear the visitor section is small?How small?I don't want to have to drive all the way over there and have to sit on the home side.Or stand.

Bring a chair.

Yes, the visitor's seating is small. We really need to improve the seating on both sides of the field but there is serious talk about building a new Cascade High School and so doing anything at the current site is not getting a lot of consideration at this time. There probably won't be any seats open on the home side... they are usually full by 6:30. Lots of the home crowd sit in folding chairs on the hill on the visitor's side. The hill offers a good view of the action and you can see over the fence riders. I suggest you consider bring a folding chair...  

Yes, the visitor's seating is small. We really need to improve the seating on both sides of the field but there is serious talk about building a new Cascade High School and so doing anything at the current site is not getting a lot of consideration at this time. There probably won't be any seats open on the home side... they are usually full by 6:30. Lots of the home crowd sit in folding chairs on the hill on the visitor's side. The hill offers a good view of the action and you can see over the fence riders. I suggest you consider bring a folding chair...

Thanks for the heads up.Hope to see you all Friday.

Thanks for the heads up.Hope to see you all Friday.

You can't miss me... I'll be the old guy carrying the down marker. Travel safe, roads are pretty good... I would go thru Lewisburg, Shelbyville and take the Fairfield Pike out of Shelbyville to the School. According to Google 1.5 hrs.

I hope the Champions can make a game of it tonight. We know that it will be a big challenge but I think our guys are up for it. May the best team win. Go Champions !!!

He don't ware no shoes... he likes to feel those gravel under his feet... did I mention, our field is a little tough in places. :rolleyes: All kidding aside, I'm glad you mentioned the shoes laces... we'll have to tape him up real good. Looking forward to a good game Friday night. We are new at this "BigBoy" football but we'll do the best we can. Hope the rain holds off, the visitors side doesn't drain very well. 

Good to know that a Cascade supporter finally admits that they have never played "BigBoy" football.  Couldn't have said it better.