Scott @ CAK

ScottishHighlander

This one recently has always gone CAK's way big time except for the 2011 season when scott had the lead at half and then withered away in the 2nd half. This year though I think Scott can hang in there. Unlike the 2011 season they have depth now. I think this one will be a lot closer than most expect. I could see an upset but I can also see Scott getting beat handly. It just depends on how much each team wants it!

I think this is the game Scott gets their name out! The Kingston game was the worse game we've played and still pulled it out. Should've been a blow out though. Strange game. Rockwood beat them and Rockwood just made one 1st down on us in a scrimmage. Prepare to be shocked! Maybe win but it should be within a TD.

Edited by ScottishHighlander

I agree with you SH, Scott could surprise some folks. I think they may need a little help, CAK is still CAK, meaning they're very good @ what they do. Maybe not as good at it as last year but still very good. Scott is gonna have to be on from the first snap, if CAK is a little flat or if they're already chalking this one up in the W column then Scott could surprise them. I will agree this is Scott's best shot at them in several years. I'm pullin' for the local boys as always. I'm lookin' forward to the upset :thumb:

I agree with you SH, Scott could surprise some folks. I think they may need a little help, CAK is still CAK, meaning they're very good @ what they do. Maybe not as good at it as last year but still very good. Scott is gonna have to be on from the first snap, if CAK is a little flat or if they're already chalking this one up in the W column then Scott could surprise them. I will agree this is Scott's best shot at them in several years. I'm pullin' for the local boys as always. I'm lookin' forward to the upset :thumb:

Couldn't have said it better Crow! I went to the Oneida Watertown game. Boys look good! Stopped a scrappy but very athletic QB. Hey good luck on Thursday Night Rivals. Hopefully I can tape it!

Couldn't have said it better Crow! I went to the Oneida Watertown game. Boys look good! Stopped a scrappy but very athletic QB. Hey good luck on Thursday Night Rivals. Hopefully I can tape it!

Shoulda hollered at me, didn't have any idea you were in watercity. Figured you were in Wartburg.