Nashville Catholic Wrestling

mjgIII

NCW middle school season signups and first practice will be Sunday, October 13, at 4:30 in the Father Ryan Wrestling Room.  Practices will be held at Father Ryan and will be Sundays from 4:30-6:30 and Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:30-7:15.  

Nashville Catholic Wrestling is a 501 © (3) organization and is open it any boy in the 5-8 grades.  For more information, please visit www.nashvillecatholicwrestling.com.

• 3 weeks later...

What will the schedule be  this year?

About the same as the last few years.  A handful of local duals and a lot of weekend tournaments on the road.  We'll be in Cincinnati for a couple, Atlanta for a couple, Chattanooga, Kentucky, Philo again in Ohio, maybe Indiana and/or West Virginia. Really depends if we have a full team for some of these dual tournaments.  Tough to get those upper weights.  We start October 13 and end mid March, so if you know of anyone looking for more of a regional schedule, send them our way. I promise we'll get them beat.

Probably one of the best middle school schedules a person can reasonably find. Any middle school wrestler interested in fulfilling their potential should give Nashville Catholic a call. I hear Raymond Dunning will be heavily involved with the program this year, anyone validate that?

To my understanding Raymond Dunning has taken over primary coaching duties.