Gordonsville @ Lancaster Christian

croz6110

Gville proved once again that they can't cover the pass. And that they can't play on the road. But this was a bad situation all together. LCA had some great athletes. I heard they got a transfer in from Riverdale or Blackman a couple or weeks ago. Which just isn't right in my opinion. This game should have never been scheduled with them not being a part of the TSSAA. However, I don't think it's right to say kids name on here but there's a certain secondary member that I would bench so fast he wouldn't ever know what hit him. He played horrible and it was obvious. But moving on we match up way better with Westmoreland next week. Can't wait to see that one

Gville proved once again that they can't cover the pass. And that they can't play on the road. But this was a bad situation all together. LCA had some great athletes. I heard they got a transfer in from Riverdale or Blackman a couple or weeks ago. Which just isn't right in my opinion. This game should have never been scheduled with them not being a part of the TSSAA. However, I don't think it's right to say kids name on here but there's a certain secondary member that I would bench so fast he wouldn't ever know what hit him. He played horrible and it was obvious. But moving on we match up way better with Westmoreland next week. Can't wait to see that one

Me neither. ThE Eagles have a score to settle with you boys.

No you don't...Chickenmoreland will spank ya'll!

Again, not true! Every player has been there since the start of the yr. The qb & wr played at blackman 2yrs ago