Greeneville vs Harlan county (ky)

GREENEDEVILARMY

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me make sure I have it correct? Greenville has open enrollment? They should win state every year! But, it always comes down to g-ville and Fulton that past few years. Fulton has about 25 or so square miles to work with to get kids to even play!!!!

so either you just crawled out from under a rock or you are determined not to keep this on topic...I'm pretty sure Greeneville's zoning is irrelevant in Harlan County.

this will be our first test of the year i beleive. I could be wrong ofcourse. I think we will win and win going away late, but i think our starters play most of this game....42-13 devils....here's a video i found on the harlan kids...appears they get after it in the summer like our devils do. cant wait for this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBrUD3jJnYE

G-ville 56 Harlan-14 The devils are very well coached and talent is there...Won't be challenged until the Fulton game.

if we are fortunate enough to get there undefeated, either Betsy or Sully south will certainly "TEST" us....but im not counting out Signal Mouthtain givin us a run too. and never count out the ole country boys from gray...Boone will be hardnosed and fight us, but we will wear em down and pound em in the end.

if we are fortunate enough to get there undefeated, either Betsy or Sully south will certainly "TEST" us....but im not counting out Signal Mouthtain givin us a run too. and never count out the ole country boys from gray...Boone will be hardnosed and fight us, but we will wear em down and pound em in the end.

BVD has stummbled onto a good point the devils will be tested by better teams than what fulton is playing this i feel will help us come playoff time