Greeneville vs Harlan county (ky)

GREENEDEVILARMY

the only mercy your bears will see is in the 3rd quarter when the clock don't stop from the Devils being up by 35 points! Lol have a safe trip and we hope you enjoy the Devils field .

Lol, the only time you will see a clock running is when the Black Bears are pounding the pig skin down the field. Your defense will be begging for mercy.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BlackcatFan is from Prestonsburg (2 1/2 hrs away).  He's supporting the Bears, bless his heart, because that's just how we do things in the mountains.  Mountain teams support each other, as long as they aren't playing ANOTHER mountain team, all the time.  ;)

barb, I posted that link because I thought you asked a serious question.  Had I known that you were going to take jabs at an unfortunate situation and make the posts here and on BGR that you made, I never would've posted it.

This will be my last visit to coacht.com.

BlackcatFan is from Prestonsburg (2 1/2 hrs away).  He's supporting the Bears, bless his heart, because that's just how we do things in the mountains.  Mountain teams support each other, as long as they aren't playing ANOTHER mountain team, all the time.  ;)

barb, I posted that link because I thought you asked a serious question.  Had I known that you were going to take jabs at an unfortunate situation and make the posts here and on BGR that you made, I never would've posted it.

This will be my last visit to coacht.com.

Granny, that link would have made it to the boards whether you posted it or not and I did not ask any questions. I don't have any personal interest in internal problems at HC, however, the Bears situation at the position is part of the football discussion and the Devils are likely to exploit the corners given that knowledge. We talk football on football boards and unfortunately its not all rainbows and unicorns.