Greeneville vs Harlan county (ky)

GREENEDEVILARMY

This is where everyone talks smack, both sides! I would come on here or any other page that talks about HS football if I wore my feelings on my sleeve. I guess some folks get butt hurt way to easy.. Just saying, it's all in good fun..

I'm with you...some things are off limits but you shouldn't dish if you cant take it. Granny made it sound like I was on here trashing kids or something. The dismissal of players from the team is football news and completely relevant to the outcome of the game. It's not like he dismissed a couple of 3rd string kickers. They were STARTING CORNERBACKS. Given GreenEVILle runs the spread, has a very good option QB and, to quote Larkey. "fabulous receivers", this WILL have an impact on the Devil's ability to execute their offense.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you...some things are off limits but you shouldn't dish if you cant take it. Granny made it sound like I was on here trashing kids or something. The dismissal of players from the team is football news and completely relevant to the outcome of the game. It's not like he dismissed a couple of 3rd string kickers. They were STARTING CORNERBACKS. Given GreenEVILle runs the spread, has a very good option QB and, to quote Larkey. "fabulous receivers", this WILL have an impact on the Devil's ability to execute their offense.

. I agree Barb I didn't see anything wrong with what you said. What you posted was a scouting report basically. With their corners out and with the Devils speed they will eat up the ends for long gains.

. I agree Barb I didn't see anything wrong with what you said. What you posted was a scouting report basically. With their corners out and with the Devils speed they will eat up the ends for long gains.

Oh well, I have never been one to pander to those with a sensitive nature...good thing I have thick skin. It's one of the benefits of being an old lady

Granny, that link would have made it to the boards whether you posted it or not and I did not ask any questions. I don't have any personal interest in internal problems at HC, however, the Bears situation at the position is part of the football discussion and the Devils are likely to exploit the corners given that knowledge. We talk football on football boards and unfortunately its not all rainbows and unicorns.

does this mean i cant bring my unicorn to the game fri night? dang!

. Same here Barb 6 years in the Army Airborne has made me tough and being a old man helps to.. Lol.

Yeah I grew up on the sidelines with Daddy in Mississippi, toting a clipboard. Not anywhere close to the army but it made me plenty tough. Heck daddy would plug me into the scout team if he thought I knew the offense better than his 3rd string QB did...I didn't have the best arm but I managed.  That's why I appreciate a beefy line so much lol

Edited by barb

Yada, .................

Here we go only 25 hrs to kickoff! The BEARS are ready to to go to work. You all may win this battle, but it will be a battle! Corners or not! Trust me our philosophy is next man up! We will be ready for this showdown. We are not Chucky Doak, or Jefferson County! We are HC and we will represent!!! Get ready Devils, you better have some speed. That will be your only advantage besides home field.

We will run, control the clock, and take advantage of opportunities when presented to us! Our boys have been preparing for this just as hard, if not harder than yours. It will be a great game! Not your usual" district" game where you win by 50 pts. We play the toughest schedule in 5A in KY,and it will pay dividends in the end! We are very happy to get a game against one of E TN's Best and we want to take advantage of it! No one in KY wants to play us! Good luck to all! I hope the food is as good as the little pizza place down the corner from town. Something oven I think! It has been a while! Anyway This will be your toughest game all year until you get to Fulton! If you all make it that far! Good luck and God Bless!

Yada, .................

Here we go only 25 hrs to kickoff! The BEARS are ready to to go to work. You all may win this battle, but it will be a battle! Corners or not! Trust me our philosophy is next man up! We will be ready for this showdown. We are not Chucky Doak, or Jefferson County! We are HC and we will represent!!! Get ready Devils, you better have some speed. That will be your only advantage besides home field.

We will run, control the clock, and take advantage of opportunities when presented to us! Our boys have been preparing for this just as hard, if not harder than yours. It will be a great game! Not your usual" district" game where you win by 50 pts. We play the toughest schedule in 5A in KY,and it will pay dividends in the end! We are very happy to get a game against one of E TN's Best and we want to take advantage of it! No one in KY wants to play us! Good luck to all! I hope the food is as good as the little pizza place down the corner from town. Something oven I think! It has been a while! Anyway This will be your toughest game all year until you get to Fulton! If you all make it that far! Good luck and God Bless!

IF ? Lol WHEN !!!!

Yada, .................

Daddy-o I'm afraid you are gonna be disappointed...The Brick Oven is now a Thai restaurant. Safe travels.GO GREENE!!!