Moore County travels to "The Stable"

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Cascade Champions
    • Moore County Blue Raiders

In all honesty I don't think anyone realized that was going on. We were in the press box and wasn't aware of it until they were leaving. Cascades AD was there also and had no idea. I'm assuming Moore county folks summoned the ambulance. Please post an update about who the player was, and his condition. Hate to see any kid leave the field like that. Prays for him and his family.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty I don't think anyone realized that was going on. We were in the press box and wasn't aware of it until they were leaving. Cascades AD was there also and had no idea. I'm assuming Moore county folks summoned the ambulance. Please post an update about who the player was, and his condition. Hate to see any kid leave the field like that. Prays for him and his family.

At half time the Moore Co. coaches, players and managers went to the locker room leaving #2 (I think) laying on the sideline with a trainer and a couple girls. As I walked by, I stopped and asked the trainer if she needed help she said she needed the EMT's. I went across the field and got them. The Moore Co. band was performing by that time; the Cascade band came on the field and started their show before the ambulance was brought to the Moore Co. sideline. Most people didn't know that the player was down before that point. One of the Moore Co. coaches came back to check on the down player about the time they were loading him in the ambulance. It wasn't a lack of respect on the part of the Cascade band, they just were not aware of what was going on. I hope the boy is OK.

the young man is doing fine, he is very sore but everything was x-rayed and checked out negative.  None of the coaches knew what was going on until it was communicated during halftime.  I think that no one on either side is trying to imply that an disrespect was coming from either band.  They work hard all week also.

the young man is doing fine, he is very sore but everything was x-rayed and checked out negative.  None of the coaches knew what was going on until it was communicated during halftime.  I think that no one on either side is trying to imply that an disrespect was coming from either band.  They work hard all week also.

No coach knew that they still had a player down on the sideline. Come on now....sounds like total disfunction me. NO WONDER THEY ARE LOSING!

I'm glad to hear that the Moore Co. player is OK. It is hard to believe that none of the coaches knew he was out but I'm sure there was a lot going on at the time. I carry the down marker and he was out cold when I passed by him at halftime. I stopped and he was not coming around and didn't until the EMT's got there. They need to keep an eye on him for a few days because he must have been out for at least 10 minutes.