Oak Ridge @ Campbell Co.

tnchad1980

Did either of those teams play Robertsville?

No. They recently re-did the districts and put them in different divisions. Small and Large school divisions.  I don't think either could beat Robertsville this year. Jacksboro would prolly give them the better game. Jax only lost to Halls this season. Besides Jax, lafolllette only lost to Alcoa and Eagleton. Both Blount county schools.  I think there still in Robertsville and Jeffersons district in BBall.  Lafollette has to be the favorite there, and Jax cant be far behind. Robertsville should be their only challenger this season. 

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. They recently re-did the districts and put them in different divisions. Small and Large school divisions.  I don't think either could beat Robertsville this year. Jacksboro would prolly give them the better game. Jax only lost to Halls this season. Besides Jax, lafolllette only lost to Alcoa and Eagleton. Both Blount county schools.  I think there still in Robertsville and Jeffersons district in BBall.  Lafollette has to be the favorite there, and Jax cant be far behind. Robertsville should be their only challenger this season.

Robertsville's talent in b-ball should be a bit down this year, they lost a ton of talented kids. not sure what they have coming back. One thing i do know though is that Robertsville's 2 best football players are only 7th graders and they are flat good! Both of them.

Just heard on the other thread Norris beat Lafollette 26 to 12. Norris is doing pretty good with a team full of 7th graders I hear they have over 25 7th graders on that team all skill positions are all in 7th grade. I might half to go check them out next year. How is Laf and Jax gong to be next year?