6-0 Fairview @ 5-0 Lewis County

Jacketman89

All I can say is Great game Panthers we did have some missed opportunity and that #22 is a heck of a ball player but we have quite a few good ones our self ! But I am not from Tennessee so I can say this Have only been here 3 yrs our boys played with a lot of class . I cannot say that about Fairview that # 2 that little punk got what was coming to him and your boys took cheap shots all night long. You didn't have the refs in your back pocket this yr and ended up with a lot of penalties which should have been called. So I have no sympathy for you tonight. Watch out for Hickman cause they will sneak up and Bite you. GREAT JOB COACH SHARP AND THE PANTHER'S You deserve it 6-0 baby.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 picks and 4 fumbles. LC was flying to the ball when it was loose. It's a tough pill to swallow, but it is what it is.

No doubt. We just let it slip away from us. I'd feel worse if we got whipped though. In my opinion we win that game by 20pts without the mistakes. I'm still excited about a long playoff run. We proved what we could do when we buckled down and played ball and I'm proud of that if nothing else. It was just too late and we had dug too deep of a hole.

Hats off to the Panther team though. They took advantage of the mistakes and deserved to win.

Edited by Swarm

No doubt. We just let it slip away from us. I'd feel worse if we got whipped though. In my opinion we win that game by 20pts without the mistakes. I'm still excited about a long playoff run. We proved what we could do when we buckled down and played ball and I'm proud of that if nothing else. It was just too late and we has dug a deep hole.

No doubt. We just let it slip away from us. I'd feel worse if we got whipped though. In my opinion we win that game by 20pts without the mistakes. I'm still excited about a long playoff run. We proved what we could do when we buckled down and played ball and I'm proud of that if nothing else. It was just too late and we has dug a deep hole.

Idk about all that. There were missed opportunities for both, like I said. They say whoever makes the fewest mistakes will win. I'd venture to say that LC would look forward to a rematch come playoff time. Just a shot in the dark..