6-0 Fairview @ 5-0 Lewis County

Jacketman89

I keep hearing how Fairview's kid's are dirty mean bullies. And how our 165lb lineman picked on your 290lb weight lifting champs. And one poster said there were players punching others thur their face mask. To hear you LC fans cry on hear you would think that you guy lost you game. If the game was that bad with dirty play that crew of zebras would have thrown a flag. If there was a punch thrown and connected that group of LC grads dresses as zebras would have thrown them out of the game. I think it was 13 flags to 4 and only one was for unsportsmanlike it was for taunting. Of course we did not get the late hit on Fairview sidelines. You act as if you are rising choir boys in LC , it was going both ways with alittle chippy stuff it is tackle football. I am not going to sit by and let Grown men call our boys dirty. Our kids play hard if you do not like it you may want to head back over to the soccer field or pick up a basketball. And you did not take it from us. FV rushing 306 ,avg 9.5 LC 201 avg 4.1 . 514 yds total for FV and 308 for LC . We give the ball to you on a short field 3 times. And every time we made a play the LC Class of 1976 was there to throw a flag. So I would not beat my chest to hard you may want to get back to work. Your fullback was your leading rusher. Your Mr Graham turned out to be avg. at best (57yds). So in stead of whining about being picked on by FV you may want to get back to work. Oh and LCP I discovered this week the feeling is mutual I don't like you or your town either. And no you guys do not have class. I have read your posts , it is more like a horses --- well I think I will stop there.

ok buddy it's time to quit crying and move on!! You sound like my 6 yr son!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the backup LC posters. It is amazing to me that the Fairview poster would post half the CRAP they do just ask the whole district you guys are known for playing dirty and cheap shot I don't know how many chop blocks and guys coming out of the pile grabbing their private's and that # 2 is a PUNK ! I have to watch what I say on here {Due to my PTSD lol } but Your guys are the ones who hit someone when no one is looking and think your cool for doing it bt you can take you loss and have fun in quad 3. By the way we aint crying just stating the obvious aint no one scared of you so you can lose that one!

...and now the final results are in. Franklin-Lite don't like Lewis. Lewis don't like Franklin-Lite. No Stones choked on the big stage. It's a given. It's hard to beat Lewis at home. SO, take ya lumps Franklin-Lite because you have to feel good knowing you're at least better than Page. They are pitiful. ...... :D

Lol....the OldWiseOne! Classic.

I have to be honest; FV was not as good as I thought that they would be. They are undisciplined and when they get popped they turn the ball over too much. Their entire team, which I assume comes for their coaches’, look for excuses for their shortcoming. Cut blocking on a kickoff (which was done twice) has been illegal since the mid 80’s and unless we are in Canada you can’t have 2 guys in motion when the ball is being snapped.  Also for a head coach to argue that point until his team gets a delay of the game, man that’s leading by example. Just blame it on home cooking from the refs that were from the Nashville area (which is closer to FV than LC). The entire 2nd half LC was on the verge of blowing the game out. I have to agree with alltime, LC didn’t play that great we gave up too many big plays to the 2nd best offense we have faced. If these teams face each other 10 LC would win 9 of them.

I have to be honest; FV was not as good as I thought that they would be. They are undisciplined and when they get popped they turn the ball over too much. Their entire team, which I assume comes for their coaches’, look for excuses for their shortcoming. Cut blocking on a kickoff (which was done twice) has been illegal since the mid 80’s and unless we are in Canada you can’t have 2 guys in motion when the ball is being snapped.  Also for a head coach to argue that point until his team gets a delay of the game, man that’s leading by example. Just blame it on home cooking from the refs that were from the Nashville area (which is closer to FV than LC). The entire 2nd half LC was on the verge of blowing the game out. I have to agree with alltime, LC didn’t play that great we gave up too many big plays to the 2nd best offense we have faced. If these teams face each other 10 LC would win 9 of them.

and if you played us again you arent going to get 7 turnovers every time so to me it sounds like yall played a pretty good game and had great field position for most of the game   

its was obvious there were a good amount of bad call just like what happened at page last year

Dude!!! How can I put this, so you get it? They were not bad calls. It was poor tasteless play. Simple. Of course, you think your babies do no wrong but I'm telling you, you can let every official in the state watch that game, and you'd be lucky if you guys didn't come away with more flags. And as for the turn-overs, have you considered perhaps LC created those? Were actually pretty good at it. We even have a segment at practice for it.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers