6-0 Fairview @ 5-0 Lewis County

Jacketman89

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude!!! How can I put this, so you get it? They were not bad calls. It was poor tasteless play. Simple. Of course, you think your babies do no wrong but I'm telling you, you can let every official in the state watch that game, and you'd be lucky if you guys didn't come away with more flags. And as for the turn-overs, have you considered perhaps LC created those? Were actually pretty good at it. We even have a segment at practice for it.

no i didnt say you wouldnt cause turnovers, but you wouldnt get 7 or 6 however many it was 

LCP, alltime, rpclark69....you guys are always on here representing LC! Much respect to you guys for that. You guys have eaten plenty of crow the last few years just like we are today. What cracks me up is all the one post wonders and silent ones who only show up after getting a quality win.

yea, idk everybody's got to start somewhere. I started this my sophomore year going in to a much anticipated rivalry with Mt.Pleasant. Maybe they'll stick around.

no i didnt say you wouldnt cause turnovers, but you wouldnt get 7 or 6 however many it was

ya 'll need to go watch the film. Fairview had FIVE TUROVERS!!!!!! Not 7 (ITS NOT LEWIS CO FAULT THAT FAIRVEW GOT HIT HARD AND TURNED THE BALL OVER!!!!! THE INTS WAS JUST REALLY GOOD DEFENSE BY LEWIS!!!!) It would be nice just for some of you would give Lewis Co some credit!! Believe or not will got a really good team with a great coach in coach Sharp Edited by alltime

Yes but going forward you have to admit you can not be giving up 514 yds and that is with us helping with the flags. We just have to cleanup the flags and turnovers to compete with the CPA's and East Nash's to have a shot at Alcoa. We are not just trying to improve on our playoff streak. I did like the way you came out throwing. I would continue flooding the flats and throwing the ball with the option to have your QB run I thought 15 ran well when he tucked it.

Edited by Irish9

Yes but going forward you have to admit you can not be giving up 514 yds and that is with us helping with the flags. We just have to cleanup the flags and turnovers to compete with the CPA's and East Nash's to have a shot at Alcoa. We are not just trying to improve on our playoff streak. I did like the way you came out throwing. I would continue flooding the flats and throwing the ball with the option to have your QB run I thought 15 ran well when he tucked it.

your right we need to get better and trust me we will that's what having a good coaching staff does!! We didn't play as good a we can last night and we still won and as for your penaltys go that's how ya'll always play. That's coaching. Like I said before I've never seen so many kids getting cut! The refs didn't call all of them either! No disrespect to your coach but I'll take coach sharp! There is a reason we don't get a lot of penaltys he doesn't teach that sorry crap! That's how kids get hurt! Nothing against Fairview but as long as ya'll play dirty like that you we always get a lot of flags and you should!!!!! Edited by alltime