6-0 Fairview @ 5-0 Lewis County

Jacketman89

I can't vouch for that, bc I never saw CC last year, but I can say we bring a solid team to the field in all aspects of the game.

I'll say this about CC, Wiseoldmangiles wouldn't have wanted any of 'em. Not even with Bo Wallace under center! ;)

I was shocked that CPA beat CC last year. That showed me what 3A championship football is all about. In my opinion we all have a long way to go.

Edited by Swarm

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say this about CC, Wiseoldmangiles wouldn't have wanted any of 'em. Not even with Bo Wallace under center! ;)

I was shocked that CPA beat CC last year. That showed me what 3A championship football is all about. In my opinion we all have a long way to go.

Idk about all that. I played against Bo and that team was the real deal. I know FV knows. Bo hung 50 on them in a half I'm pretty sure. That said, it def sounds like an uphill climb and everyone's gunna have to elevate their play from here on out.

Now now LCP. That was a poke at Wiseoldmangiles hence the smiley. ;) Do I need to loan you a turtleneck? :D

I wasn't joking about CC though. They would have mercy ruled Lewis last year. Probably not this years Lewis team it don't sound like.

what people don't understand about Lewis Co last yr is we had a lot of injuries including our best player who missed the whole regular season but he is back this yr!!!!!!!

yall had a lot of good players last yr!!!!!

It will be 100 years before another Deondre Moore or Julian Franklin type player grow up in Fairview. That being said, this team is more blue collar, more cohesive, less flash than last, no doubt. The thing about Fairview is this, we throw 110% at you for 4 quarters, and if you beat us we'll shake your hand after the game just like we would if we beat you. I enjoy mutual respect!

It will be 100 years before another Deondre Moore or Julian Franklin type player grow up in Fairview. That being said, this team is more blue collar, more cohesive, less flash than last, no doubt. The thing about Fairview is this, we throw 110% at you for 4 quarters, and if you beat us we'll shake your hand after the game just like we would if we beat you. I enjoy mutual respect!

100 years? Nahh. Cothran and Martin and franklin all came with a ten.year period. Cothran being mr football runner up in 2002. And yes. He played in the east west game too.