Collinwood vs. Perry County

PCsupporter4life

May i ask a question to the Wayne County faithful: Why don't you all give Perry County credit for only giving up twenty points to you guys? Yes i know it was raining and it was hard to not turn it over but Perry County's Defense played great and have but we just don't have a Offense at the moment.

You would have just had to be there, WC didnt try anything but just safe handoffs and just enough passes to keep them honest. WC backs just took on the tacklers or ran out of bounds as to where they normally would have cut the ball upfield had it been dry. This game was nowhere as close as the score

You would have just had to be there, WC didnt try anything but just safe handoffs and just enough passes to keep them honest. WC backs just took on the tacklers or ran out of bounds as to where they normally would have cut the ball upfield had it been dry. This game was nowhere as close as the score

I heard it on iHigh but the way the announcers were talking it seemed like the Defense did a pretty decent job, besides i wasn't going to drive a hour and get soaked with no umbrella handy. Sure do hope Perry County can come up with some kind of Offensive scheme besides running the ball this week because the way i see it i believe we can beat McEwen and Cornersville at the end of the year. That would leave our record at 4-6 and possibly get into the playoffs. I know it's a long shot but we have gotten through the worst of our schedule besides when we head to Columbia Academy next week.

Gonna be a tough one to predict here.... Collinwood may still have a defense good enough to keep PC from scoring much.... But can Collinwood muster any offense to put up any points?.?.?.... If Collinwood can then they can pull an upset and get the W and mTp will still have to plan on a winnable team down in the wood next weekend.

Probably round up a couple for you to cry in.

Im going to predict alot of personal fouls and possible ejections if Cwood plays half as dirty as PC. PC for two years now have tried to get WC boys to fight instead of play ball, like I said worse coached team I've ever seen. With that said, come on PC, pull it together this week and play with a little discipline, y'all can do it.

Pc did the same last year. I hope they keep it together. This is our biggest game and were already limited depth wise. I do think we can win if we move the ball, and I think we will. I think our defense will shut them down. They can't throw the ball and that's been our Achilles heel. Adamsville struggled to run on us but burned us in the air. Same thing with Loretto. I don't see PC being any kind of passing threat. So advantage Cwood. I know you WC fans hate to pull for PC but under the circumstances....same here. I would definitely never pull for Loretto over WC. I don't like this whole 4 team region crap. How long will this mess last?

Pc did the same last year. I hope they keep it together. This is our biggest game and were already limited depth wise. I do think we can win if we move the ball, and I think we will. I think our defense will shut them down. They can't throw the ball and that's been our Achilles heel. Adamsville struggled to run on us but burned us in the air. Same thing with Loretto. I don't see PC being any kind of passing threat. So advantage Cwood. I know you WC fans hate to pull for PC but under the circumstances....same here. I would definitely never pull for Loretto over WC. I don't like this whole 4 team region crap. How long will this mess last?

They can't run either

They can't run either

Look there hasn't been anyone on the Perry County threads that have dogged Wayne County because there was plenty for you all to moan and grown about during the game, I don't care if it was during a tsunami, the fact is Perry County had their best effort on the Defensive side of the ball all year. Give these young men credit. At least they try their best.

Look there hasn't been anyone on the Perry County threads that have dogged Wayne County because there was plenty for you all to moan and grown about during the game, I don't care if it was during a tsunami, the fact is Perry County had their best effort on the Defensive side of the ball all year. Give these young men credit. At least they try their best.

defense ain't y'all's problem, or the kids, I've come to the conclusion that its the coaches. You got to admit, y'all's offense is pretty boring. Y'all couldn't run on WC and the coaches never changed anything. It's got to be disheartening to the players.

defense ain't y'all's problem, or the kids, I've come to the conclusion that its the coaches. You got to admit, y'all's offense is pretty boring. Y'all couldn't run on WC and the coaches never changed anything. It's got to be disheartening to the players.

It is i'm sure of it. That's what happens when the head coach leaves to go to Nashville for a Metro Police job. These kids have been let down and they have a very young coaching staff now that doesn't have any experience in being head coach. The only one that i wish would be the Head Coach would be R.E. McDonald. He came here from Lewis County a few years ago and has done a great job, he's energetic, fiery, and young and has very good since for the game. Not sure what the future holds for the Vikings after this season as far as coaching goes. I just don't want this program to go to waste like it was when my nephew was in school there back in the eighties and early nineties. 

It is i'm sure of it. That's what happens when the head coach leaves to go to Nashville for a Metro Police job. These kids have been let down and they have a very young coaching staff now that doesn't have any experience in being head coach. The only one that i wish would be the Head Coach would be R.E. McDonald. He came here from Lewis County a few years ago and has done a great job, he's energetic, fiery, and young and has very good since for the game. Not sure what the future holds for the Vikings after this season as far as coaching goes. I just don't want this program to go to waste like it was when my nephew was in school there back in the eighties and early nineties.

You would think that the PC school system would want to keep the program on the right track after getting a taste of all the money that was brought in during the Tucker and Mercer days. I would say that the 2010 WC game in PC was the biggest event ever held in PC.