Heritage vs. White House at Vanderbilt

BDP2003

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an anticipated game, but I am afraid that the anticipation will be ruined by a not so good football game. Heritage's biggest players play running back, but they didn't move the ball that great against a skinny Jo Byrns team. White House has the better lines both defense and offense. Unless heritage opens up the game and uses that cannon of an arm their QB does have this won't be much of a game after the first quarter. I predict WH 24. Heritage 0 .....

Heritage not only still looking for their first deistrict win, but their first win in their new division. They still have lots to prove that they belong, but I just don't believe this is the week.

Good luck to both teams and I can't wait to watch the beginning of these two teams series with one another ...

I guess if Heritage wins, it'll be the miracle on turf!  I wonder what the excuses will be.  I like the fact that the Patriots are not expected to win by everybody.  All the pressure is on the Blue Devils and they definitely don't want to lose to the upstart rivals from across the street.

I guess if Heritage wins, it'll be the miracle on turf!  I wonder what the excuses will be.  I like the fact that the Patriots are not expected to win by everybody.  All the pressure is on the Blue Devils and they definitely don't want to lose to the upstart rivals from across the street.

I think that there is probably a lot of pressure on the patriots too due to the fact that they've talked a lot of trash over the last few years about how they thought they could beat the blue devils.  Now we finally get to see if they can back it up.  Good luck to both teams, I predict my blue devils to pull out the win though.  

I think that there is probably a lot of pressure on the patriots too due to the fact that they've talked a lot of trash over the last few years about how they thought they could beat the blue devils.  Now we finally get to see if they can back it up.  Good luck to both teams, I predict my blue devils to pull out the win though.  

I'm just glad your no longer suiting up for the Devils.  Hahaha.  Hope you get to make the game.

ihigh.com will give you the Blue Devil Network broadcast.  White House has all games archived there.  I want to see a clean flag free game.  I predict WH is going to win.  They are gaining momentum going into region play.  I'd like to think there is no interest in running up the score.  And I'd also like to think it will be competitive.  But WH Red Zone Defense is probably the best in the Region.  It's going to be fun.  Good luck for a cleanly played well fought contest.  But I am going with the Blue Devils for the win.