Giles County @ Page

JAFO

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cats defense is as mad and mean right now as I have seen them in a long time. The offense seems to really be finally clicking, I am a Bobcat til the end, Page is and always will be a respectable and top class football program, but I gotta say I think this one will get out of hand. We have alot of Seniors and they are proving themselves now. 52-27 Giles. Look forward to seeing all my friends at Page.

If the defense is playing that way, then we will certainly have our hands full. With that being said, I'm not as worried knowing a 4 year starter at QB is leading us out their. He'll generate points, the defense should be able to play well, and I don't see us getting blown out. Not 2 years in a row.

If the defense is playing that way, then we will certainly have our hands full. With that being said, I'm not as worried knowing a 4 year starter at QB is leading us out their. He'll generate points, the defense should be able to play well, and I don't see us getting blown out. Not 2 years in a row.

Absolutely you guys have an awesome quarterback and he will generate points. Im basically going by the average points both teams have scored this year. Its just a pick, you never know. And yes I went over our average this year with 52, I know you guys are very young on Defense but its Page and Giles...who knows. Good luck to you guys man.

No offense intended towards Forrest, but they were not all that impressive. Very predictable on offense, and not that much speed.

No offense to Page, but that's the worst team they've had in years. If you take away the 10 points Forrest spotted them with fumbles inside the 30, they win that game by two scores. You're right they don't haveuch speed, but they were MUCH more physical than Page. Bottom line: Forrest will be making a run in the 2A playoffs while Page sits at home after week 10. Giles wins this game by as many as they want.

Ensworth is at least 4TD's better than CPA..... How did that go for ya? You should just hope you have enough players left to field a team after the game.

I believe too JAFO, I beleive we better get out of there without a significant injury that will hurt us down the road. I do admire your spirit..Go Bobcats!

Ensworth is at least 4TD's better than CPA..... How did that go for ya? You should just hope you have enough players left to field a team after the game.

All ANY MAN wants to know when their team is playing Ensworth is 1 thing.

Does Faith Hill still come to the games and is their any chance of her wearing those leather pants she did on the MNF intro?