Giles County @ Page

JAFO

No doubt troll is whippin on sump'n

Now thats funny.  Where is the little dipping fellow that started the year posting stuff for Page.  Looks like we may have to bring back Mike winchel or someone.  Surely barb can pay a visit and give us something to talk about.  Kicking game better be ready to kick through some US Open rough.  I am sure the mower has been down and the sprinklers running since their last home game.  Come on pats lets hear it.  GO CATS!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like its been a good week. Kids seem to be haveing a good time. They are building trust in one another. Hoping for a 9-1 record!!! And yes I believe we can beat the big "E"!! If these boys show up and play ball anything is possible with this group. It may just be wishful thinking but I Believe!!! Go Bobcats !!! Good luck Pats, the nation is coming, c-ya Friday night!

Sorry for the delay, fellas. Should have stopped by sooner. I'll touch on the Forrest game first, since I'm sure many of you were surprised by that score. No offense intended towards Forrest, but they were not all that impressive. Very predictable on offense, and not that much speed.

I think the kids at Page let the homecoming festivities take a little to much of they're attention away. One of the biggest mistakes out their, IMO. The boys came out very flat, expected to roll, and didn't come to play. They were lucky to get outta there with a win, and it helps that we have a very potent offense.

Now let's talk about this game. This years Page team is feeling the affects of replacing virtually every starter on the defensive side, and it's showing, big time. It looks like they're finally settling down and starting to play well, though. It helps that they are coached by one of the best, IMO. Offensively you know what we got, and were gonna generate points. We've done that all year (outside of the CPA game but I'm not even gonna go their). It helps we play this one at home, and were gonna be excited for the bobcats to come to town, after what happened last year.

I'm expecting a great football game, and if we tackle, and play smart on defense, then we should be able to get it done and win this game.

I'm gonna touch base on this officiating thing. I'll say it, the Fairview game last year, was poorly officiated, no denying it. Outside of that game, I don't have any memories of bad officiating to that level, and I've been going to Page games since I was a little kid. Last week the refs were actually making a lot of calls against us that I would say were unquestionable. If anything, they wanted us to lose rather then help us. Trust me when I say this, I'm not a biased person, I'll tell it like it is, no matter what. I wish we could have a crew like the one at the CPA game. That was a great group of officials. I'm a little surprised were the school that has the officiating help. When was the last time page won the district? Seems crazy that were the ones with all the help but were still finishing 3rd at best as of late.

Anything I need to know about this years bobcats team I may not already know? I fully expect you to be a well coached football team, and you're gonna come to play. You definitely have some talent, which includes Kenton Baker, a young man that will play on Saturdays.

Edited by CopenhagenBandit11

Now thats funny. Where is the little dipping fellow that started the year posting stuff for Page. Looks like we may have to bring back Mike winchel or someone. Surely barb can pay a visit and give us something to talk about. Kicking game better be ready to kick through some US Open rough. I am sure the mower has been down and the sprinklers running since their last home game. Come on pats lets hear it. GO CATS!!!

The sprinklers been running since the game against Forrest ended. Make sure the boys are ready to play on a wet field.  :mrgreen:

Edited by CopenhagenBandit11

Seems like its been a good week. Kids seem to be haveing a good time. They are building trust in one another. Hoping for a 9-1 record!!! And yes I believe we can beat the big "E"!! If these boys show up and play ball anything is possible with this group. It may just be wishful thinking but I Believe!!! Go Bobcats !!! Good luck Pats, the nation is coming, c-ya Friday night!

bold statement saying you can beat the #11 team in the nation. You did see the article where Ensworth humbled Maryville right?

The Cats defense is as mad and mean right now as I have seen them in a long time. The offense seems to really be finally clicking, I am a Bobcat til the end, Page is and always will be a respectable and top class football program, but I gotta say I think this one will get out of hand. We have alot of Seniors and they are proving themselves now. 52-27 Giles. Look forward to seeing all my friends at Page.

Ensworth is at least 4TD's better than CPA..... How did that go for ya? You should just hope you have enough players left to field a team after the game.