Mr. Football 3a and 4a

Agreed. It would also look a lot different without Ely, Collier, Key, Stephenson, Jones, Dilldine, mann, the Butler kid on defense, Baker, Nash, the Butler kid at tailback and any number of others. Guess that's why they call it a team. I'm just saying I don't think York has carried the team like you originally posted. He's good but one reason he's good is because the rest of the team is good.

I wasn't trying to downplay the team, all of those that you mentioned are excellent players. It's just that he's performed good in the past couple years even when the team around him wasn't that great.

Yes, he does have a lot of talent around but I believe this season would look way different if York wasn't on the field. You took what I said out of context. I'm saying that Fulton's line and skill positions are most likely way better than Upperman's, which allowed Rollins-Davis to perform like he is.

Rollins might have holes at the O-line, but even when the defenders are within tackling distance, he  brings linebackers to their knees with his jukes and weaves around the secondary like a Plinko chip on the Price's Right. Rollins and Hawkins should be on the Showcase Show Down!

Rollins might have holes at the O-line, but even when the defenders are within tackling distance, he brings linebackers to their knees with his jukes and weaves around the secondary like a Plinko chip on the Price's Right. Rollins and Hawkins should be on the Showcase Show Down!

The same could be said about York but honestly I'd have to watch Fulton before we can start comparing

I would have to say Connor York impressed me against LA and Dekalb. He is  calm and cool yet allusive, just makes things happen. As for him carrying his team on his back, anyone that says he doesn't is not a realist. You take him off the team and they would fall way off. He is good and  he makes the other players around him better. Last Friday night he played almost the whole game, when he should have been out early 3rd quater, had he gotten hurt in the 4th the coach would have looked like an idiot, the game was over after the first quarter. I have watched Fulton and Alcoa play in person niether team has a single player as special as Connor York. With that being said the U can't hang with Alcoa they are the real deal and Rankin will out coach Herrron for sure.

I would have to say Connor York impressed me against LA and Dekalb. He is calm and cool yet allusive, just makes things happen. As for him carrying his team on his back, anyone that says he doesn't is not a realist. You take him off the team and they would fall way off. He is good and he makes the other players around him better. Last Friday night he played almost the whole game, when he should have been out early 3rd quater, had he gotten hurt in the 4th the coach would have looked like an idiot, the game was over after the first quarter. I have watched Fulton and Alcoa play in person niether team has a single player as special as Connor York. With that being said the U can't hang with Alcoa they are the real deal and Rankin will out coach Herrron for sure.

Does he have any offers to say fulton or alcoa dont have anyone as special is just STUPID