Mr. Football 3a and 4a

What happened to the TB and WR from the team last year in Fairview that were recruited pretty heavly. You guys also had a beast of a DE too. I seen yall play at SC in round 1

Julian Franklin and Deondre.Moore are both at austin peay. Jacob Buttrey (DE) iz at bethel Edited by Slim88

thanks, they were good players. Is Garrett Wall in same class as Julian Franklin and Deondre Moore?

offensively he might not be as elusive but hes a bruiser. Hard runner and hard to take down. Defensively yes and much more. Was fairviews leading tackler his sophomore year. Not sure about last year.because he.sat.out most of the.season. Hes much bigger ans.stronger than them by far.i would have to say hes better if you go by the whole package and well roundedness. Hes a monster on BOTH sides of the ball. Edited by Slim88

offensively he might not be as elusive but hes a bruiser. Hard runner and hard to take down. Defensively yes and much more. Was fairviews leading tackler his sophomore year. Not sure about last year.because he.sat.out most of the.season. Hes much bigger ans.stronger than them by far.i would have to say hes better if you go by the whole package and well roundedness. Hes a monster on BOTH sides of the ball.

And boy can he hit!