Smyrna vs Siegel

Bama2015

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Bulldogs will have to have their best game defensively. No one has been able to keep up with Siegel's tempo defensively. Practicing for it and stopping it are two completely different things. siegel does give up a bunch of points (minus the Beech game). It comes down to making a couple of stops defensively. Grind out as much clock as you can when you have the ball, make a few stops on defense, and create a few turnovers. All three have to happen in order to get a win against Siegel. Like I said easier said than done.

Edited by milo118

The Stars bring their galaxy of tacklers to the confines of Robert L Raikes stadium. The welcome mat has been swept and the popcorn will be fresh. The Middleton's are torn about what colors to wear (what with jr. being the back up to the back up). Great weather for Friday night football!!! And Kreager says that the Bulldogs have no chance. There are a few ways I could go on this one, and I will probably eat crow on Monday, but I am calling for the upset here. The Bulldogs stop the Stars and shock the world and district with a win tonight..

Another should have, could have, would have game for my Bulldogs. Yes the game was much closer than the score makes it seem. 14-7 with 7 minutes to play. Defense played well up to that point. But when the offense turns it over 5 times I can't blame them for being a bit gassed. Defensively it was our best effort all season long. Need to find a way to play a complete game. Hats off the siegel. They can score in bunches rapidly.

Another should have, could have, would have game for my Bulldogs. Yes the game was much closer than the score makes it seem. 14-7 with 7 minutes to play. Defense played well up to that point. But when the offense turns it over 5 times I can't blame them for being a bit gassed. Defensively it was our best effort all season long. Need to find a way to play a complete game. Hats off the siegel. They can score in bunches rapidly.

For a 'complete' game, the answer is tougher conditioning like Wyant tried to bring to Smyrna......oh the few years ago that y'all did win a couple of Gold Balls.