Oakland, Whitehaven, Siegel, Smyrna

I get that but can one guy beat a good team ??? One guy ? 1 versus 11? Whitehaven plays bad with all the d 1 talent they have and one d 1 athlete ( not even sec d1 ) beats the entire team ??? And you want me to be real ? How about put 2 d 1 athletes on that one d 1 athlete to stop him ? Their d line with the one decent looking prospect held Whitehaven to 2 yards ... Their popcorn armed Heath shuler -chad Pennington look alike ( slow , weak arm ) quarterback picked you apart... But somehow you played bad , they played decent and one wide receiver killed you ??

Let me be real ... You got your butts whipped.

Dude, #6 had a popcorn arm. That's just a fact. He was out there like Danny Wuerffel just throwing it up to Malik Turner. A great 5'6" can't touch a good 6'3"... That's what did us in early. Whitehaven kept #3 (Lil Squirrel, his nickname) on Malik Turner longer than they should have ... That team was what I thought they were... If you want to crown them crown them. (Dennis Green voice)

U trying to stick it to the Senator needs to quit my guy. U looking real Lame right about now. We killed ourselves more than They "kicked our butts" but whatever helps u feel like I got my medicine LOL. Old People, you can't live with them and you can't live without them until they start talking about "Sportsmanship and humility"  :rolleyes:

OK, I give up. You are obviously related to my wife in some way. I get the same results debating her. One continuous loop. Never ask you to proclaim anything, merely to back up your statement with an example.

I gave you an example , just last year the all powerful 7AAA all had one thing in common .... they all got their butts drilled by Siegel .... Same exact thing happened in 4AAA , Maryville beat everybody like a drum ... If you had swapped Maryville and Siegel to each other's district , nothing would of changed , Maryville and Siegel both would of went through their districts like a hot knife through butter , having one great team from 7AAA apparently isn't enough for you guys ( yes I'm throwing you in with all 7AAA fans , you are what you are ) 7AAA fans need to have everybody across the State thinking they are extra special ... and since they can't prove it with actual games played on the Field , they try to win in forums and message boards .... once again , geez , at least WIN a 6A State Championship before you claim yourselves as the best region / district in all the land ... lol 

I do believe 4AAA is a little down this year ... but we're not ... 

That kid has 1,800 yards passing 20 touchdowns and just 1 interception on the year..he has a quarterback rating of 154 ( completed 76% of his passes this year ) if he had a popcorn arm then he would have a lot of picks. You want me to believe he can just throw it to the moon and a 6'2 wide receiver going to Illinois will catch it ??? He is a 2 star receiver - Devin Perry at MUS is better. Still one guy with all that talent you have beats you???? One guy --- Come on man

The quarterback also has 7 tds running yet 60 percent of his yardage this year came against Whitehaven. Not trying to bad mouth Whitehaven just seems like you ignore the facts. We saw last week why Whitehaven was ranked behind Oakland and Maryville this year. You go off on another post and ignore the fact that you guys have had too many close games this year against so so teams and you wonder why you are ranked low. You guys lost a lot of kids and are young... Still have good team , just have some humility. At this point you have a lot of work to do.

Dude, #6 had a popcorn arm. That's just a fact. He was out there like Danny Wuerffel just throwing it up to Malik Turner. A great 5'6" can't touch a good 6'3"... That's what did us in early. Whitehaven kept #3 (Lil Squirrel, his nickname) on Malik Turner longer than they should have ... That team was what I thought they were... If you want to crown them crown them. (Dennis Green voice)

U trying to stick it to the Senator needs to quit my guy. U looking real Lame right about now. We killed ourselves more than They "kicked our butts" but whatever helps u feel like I got my medicine LOL. Old People, you can't live with them and you can't live without them until they start talking about "Sportsmanship and humility" :rolleyes:

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

That kid has 1,800 yards passing 20 touchdowns and just 1 interception on the year..he has a quarterback rating of 154 ( completed 76% of his passes this year ) if he had a popcorn arm then he would have a lot of picks. You want me to believe he can just throw it to the moon and a 6'2 wide receiver going to Illinois will catch it ??? He is a 2 star receiver - Devin Perry at MUS is better. Still one guy with all that talent you have beats you???? One guy --- Come on man

The quarterback also has 7 tds running yet 60 percent of his yardage this year came against Whitehaven. Not trying to bad mouth Whitehaven just seems like you ignore the facts. We saw last week why Whitehaven was ranked behind Oakland and Maryville this year. You go off on another post and ignore the fact that you guys have had too many close games this year against so so teams and you wonder why you are ranked low. You guys lost a lot of kids and are young... Still have good team , just have some humility. At this point you have a lot of work to do. So do a lot of teams if they wish to have a shot

Looking forward to the Senators' post/excuses when they lose game 2. He will be on suicide watch when they lose game 3 and are setting at home... in December. You think he is into name calling and racial slurs now?...wait until then.

• Upvote 1

Well I know one thing for sure - last week exposed a lot of weaknesses in the whitehaven team. Maybe they can correct it but they don't look like the team of the past two years.

Looking forward to the Senators' post/excuses when they lose game 2. He will be on suicide watch when they lose game 3 and are setting at home... in December. You think he is into name calling and racial slurs now?...wait until then.

The quarterback also has 7 tds running yet 60 percent of his yardage this year came against Whitehaven. Not trying to bad mouth Whitehaven just seems like you ignore the facts. We saw last week why Whitehaven was ranked behind Oakland and Maryville this year. You go off on another post and ignore the fact that you guys have had too many close games this year against so so teams and you wonder why you are ranked low. You guys lost a lot of kids and are young... Still have good team , just have some humility. At this point you have a lot of work to do.

You keep on trying to convince me that #6 has an Arm... He doesn't... I don't give a crap what STARS a player has, Turner played Lights out against a young man that he had a MAJOR size advantage over. #6 for them is ok for them. He's accurate but I'm sure Our back up can throw it farther, it is what it is... You want Whitehaven to be slaw... I'm sorry they're not. Young, yes. Slaw, Nope... Regardless I know what the Program is capable of there's no reason for us not to be back in the Semifinals. Sorry you don't like it. I'm glad you're happy that an Out of State team beat us.

#6 Stats don't mean a HILL of BEANS btw. The Eye in the sky don't lie.

:huh:  :blink:

What are you talking about... Racial Slurs, name calling? I will call you what you are. A clown for posting this crap.

No one said I was happy an out of state team beat whitehaven. A kid you are trying to somehow downgrade torched you for 410 yards. There are a million kids who can throw the ball 70 yards and can't play a lick of football, so I don't get your point. I would much rather have an accurate quarterback who can make throws than one who can throw the ball 80 yards , looks good, but can't hit the broad side of a barn. You want me to believe that kid has those stats with a 76% completion percentage and can't throw the ball. Okay so let's say for your argument he is popcorn ....Then what does that say about YOUR defense. A popcorn kid accounted for 35 points on you and 410 yards?????

Yet you say two players one 2 star 6'2 wr and a 5'6 mismatch CB cost you the game ??? Was the 5'6 guy running the ball and blocking too ? I am just curious?

You keep on trying to convince me that #6 has an Arm... He doesn't... I don't give a crap what STARS a player has, Turner played Lights out against a young man that he had a MAJOR size advantage over. #6 for them is ok for them. He's accurate but I'm sure Our back up can throw it farther, it is what it is... You want Whitehaven to be slaw... I'm sorry they're not. Young, yes. Slaw, Nope... Regardless I know what the Program is capable of there's no reason for us not to be back in the Semifinals. Sorry you don't like it. I'm glad you're happy that an Out of State team beat us.

#6 Stats don't mean a HILL of BEANS btw. The Eye in the sky don't lie.

No one said I was happy an out of state team beat whitehaven. A kid you are trying to somehow downgrade torched you for 410 yards. There are a million kids who can throw the ball 70 yards and can't play a lick of football, so I don't get your point. I would much rather have an accurate quarterback who can make throws than one who can throw the ball 80 yards and not hit the broad side of a barn. You want me to believe that kid has those stats with a 76% completion percentage and can't throw the ball. Okay so let's say for your argument he is popcorn ....Then what does that say about YOUR defense. A popcorn kid accounted for 35 points on you and 410 yards?????

Yet you say two players one 2 star 6'2 wr and a 5'6 mismatch CB cost you the game ??? Was the 5'6 guy running the ball and blocking too ? I am just curious?

And here I was thinking you had football acumen the whole time we've been going back and forth. Not sure if you WATCHED the game or if you UNDERSTAND how football games are coached and/or played in REAL LIFE, but being down by 2 scores (16 points) the whole game causes some coaches to change their game plan. When that happens the team may have to do some "uncharacteristic" things thus causing undue stress on "weak links" that normally are not exposed. Turner's early success caused Whitehaven to open it up more than the OC would normally do. We did well to get the deficit back to ONE score but the halftime adjustments were thwarted not because SHG was so great but untimely penalties. Whitehaven's Defense adjusted to SHG's passing game and SHG started running the ball. before you knew it the game had the same ebb and flow as the first half. What all that means is instead of Whitehaven going back to the ground game on offense like the OC likes we were back out of our comfort zone thus the Young Defense was stressed a bit more due to some EMPTY offensive possessions early in the 2nd half and SHG was able to do what they needed to stretch their lead more. #6 is not bad, I'm giving him props for being Solid and accurate. He just doesn't have a Strong Arm. #2 Turner was a Problem that we solved but SHG had a great adjustment for that (Read Option with #6) and our offense wasn't able to truly Click in order for us to tie the game or get the lead.

That early mismatch is what put us behind the 8 ball man, thus everything that I just laid out to you happened. That's real life football not Madden or Stats. You're Welcome (Damien Shandow voice)  

Boy you sure do paint SHG as an average team...

Average team - all average players beat you 49-27. Not sure what that says about Whitehaven?

That game like many was won upfront. When a team rushes for 2 yards on 21 carries ... Yikes , that's 3.42 INCHES a carry . But it was all two players ...

And here I was thinking you had football acumen the whole time we've been going back and forth. Not sure if you WATCHED the game or if you UNDERSTAND how football games are coached and/or played in REAL LIFE, but being down by 2 scores (16 points) the whole game causes some coaches to change their game plan. When that happens the team may have to do some "uncharacteristic" things thus causing undue stress on "weak links" that normally are not exposed. Turner's early success caused Whitehaven to open it up more than the OC would normally do. We did well to get the deficit back to ONE score but the halftime adjustments were thwarted not because SHG was so great but untimely penalties. Whitehaven's Defense adjusted to SHG's passing game and SHG started running the ball. before you knew it the game had the same ebb and flow as the first half. What all that means is instead of Whitehaven going back to the ground game on offense like the OC likes we were back out of our comfort zone thus the Young Defense was stressed a bit more due to some EMPTY offensive possessions early in the 2nd half and SHG was able to do what they needed to stretch their lead more. #6 is not bad, I'm giving him props for being Solid and accurate. He just doesn't have a Strong Arm. #2 Turner was a Problem that we solved but SHG had a great adjustment for that (Read Option with #6) and our offense wasn't able to truly Click in order for us to tie the game or get the lead.

That early mismatch is what put us behind the 8 ball man, thus everything that I just laid out to you happened. That's real life football not Madden or Stats. You're Welcome (Damien Shandow voice)