Trousdale @ Loretto

JACKETFAN90

Trousdale is gonna be getting a couple charter buses to take fans down to Loretto, think its around 20 or 30 dollars...if anybody is interested...call Mayor West 374-2461...he's the one in charge...i think

Go Jackets!

wow, charter buses for the fans......baccor crop must have been good this year! JK, hope TC plays well.

Heard that last week. Need to stop reading their press clippings and play ball.

GO JACKETS!! Let's get back to TC football.

Being an old Yellow Jacket, I certainly want the Jackets to do well and win another state championship. However, I saw the Gallatin game in person, and I watched the Dekalb County game on TV, and I think we were very fortunate to win both games in spite of the following situations:

1. Had to use all our timeouts against Gallatin because we couldn't get set up to run the plays before being penalized for a delay of game.

2. Turned the ball over to the other team (in both Gallatin and Dekalb County games) after we tried to make a first down in our own territory on 4th down.

3. Way too many turnovers (interceptions and fumbles) - four interceptions and a fumble in one game.

These are the kinds of things that will normally cause you to lose when playing against a good team. I am assuming that TC's physical condition, refusing to give up, and possibly some half-time motivation/inspiration speeches helped prevent losses in the last two games. Whatever it was, I am glad they continued to fight back and saved the chance to have an undefeated season. I believe the Jackets can win the next three regular season games, and go into the playoffs riding high. However, if we continue doing the things that ALMOST kept us from winning the last two games, I am concerned that Loretto or Gordonsville just might let us give them the victory.

OFP, I agree with you for the most part. However, I do believe that some of the difficulties have been due to stronger competition. We no longer have the Jackson Counties and Pickett Counties to "coast" through. We've been tested by some good 4A/5A competition this yr in Sycamore, Dekalb and Gallatin. Better competition and more talented opposition will yield some mistakes. I'm proud of the way our guys have responded to adversity thus far...but where you're right is that we have to eliminate those miscues come playoff time or it will end our gold ball quest. Waiting for them to put more complete games together like the Friendship game. Like Old Man Satt used to say, "men, a ballgame is only 48 minutes. heck, you can hold your hand in a fire for that long" Miss seeing that man...true legend!

o excuse me mr never played a day of football in tc a day in your life but how u know everything but you right it is lannom also a good friend of mine. wasnt youin the band or scared to play football from what i hear or was it that you was about 100lbs soaking wet. lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had slim shady pegged as a four(4) year starter for TC.....not a baton twirler. :roflolk:

i had slim shady pegged as a four(4) year starter for TC.....not a baton twirler. :roflolk:

:roflolk:  :evil: You ever had a baton wrapped around your head?

It only took me a couple of games in jr high too figure out i was way to intelligent to be taking unnecessary blows to the head....you can always tell the ones who played on the line by how the post... ;)

You seem pretty intelligent too, you were obviously a waterboy...

:roflolk:  :evil: You ever had a baton wrapped around your head?

It only took me a couple of games in jr high too figure out i was way to intelligent to be taking unnecessary blows to the head....you can always tell the ones who played on the line by how the post... ;)

You seem pretty intelligent too, you were obviously a waterboy...

you will have a hard time twirling your baton if you bend it slim  :roflolk: