Columbia Acad vs Wayne Co

wildcat89

I'm glad that we showed an ability to win a back-and-forth game.  I was beginning to think we couldn't or wouldn't win a game when our defense wasn't dominant. I'm not sure we would've won this game at the start of the season. 

Lots of areas to work on coming out of the game.  Got a Mt. Pleasant team coming up after the bye that always gives us a hard time, and we will probably meet CA again in the playoffs (at their place).  But this team has improved so much. Proud of 'em!

Edited by 1RT

I'm glad that we showed an ability to win a back-and-forth game. I was beginning to think we couldn't or wouldn't win a game when our defense wasn't dominant. I'm not sure we would've won this game at the start of the season.

Lots of areas to work on coming out of this game. Got a Mt. Pleasant team coming up after the bye that always gives us a hard time, and we will probably meet CA again in the playoffs (at their place). But this team has improved so much. Proud of 'em!

Amen!! I've thought the same thing. I agree 100%!!

Number 1 for Ca is good. Ca has a good team and not to take anything away from them but WC didnt play their best game tonight. I hate homecoming games, WC never plays to their potential on these nights.

I agree, we could have played better and if you take back those 2 turnovers I  dont think CA would have had time to score but maybe twice!  But hey, we turned it over and they took advantage each time and it let them gain momentum and made it a different game late in the second half!  They were good enough that you can't turn the ball over and expect your defense to hold  them the whole game!  We won and it's time to move on to the next game!  "GO CATS"