Mustangs vs rebels

horse

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Promised no news report so I wont be too mean however I didnt say I wouldnt give a news brief.

Kermit:  Mckenzie is a lot like the government they must hate obamacare too because they just got SHUT DOWN.

Seriously Rebel fans, I wonder how come you guys use #21 over #8 most of the times you ran seemed like even though #8 was smaller so maybe it was cause of power but man I thought he was pretty quick.  Anyway good luck to you rebel fans rest of the season or at least till you play us in the playoffs if we both make it far enough.

Looks like you were right. Mustangs Carroll County Champion again. Still got kicked around by Camdentowne this year. Actually just "blown" away.

Not arguing with you but was there a pun in them comments referring to your coach lol.  Yep Camden beat us we got the turnover part fixed finally hope you got your penalty problems fixed too, itll make a difference come playoff time

One thing that is concerning to me is the field goal kicking. I hope it doesn't come back to bite us. It looks like the kid(#35)that is kicking off would be a better fit at field goals. Good game Mustangs, and a heck of a game by # 14. #40 from Mckenzie is a beast!

I agree bout #35 he did pretty good in the gleason game, last week when 40 missed they pulled him out.  They shouldve done it again after he missed first time in mckenzie game.

if you played against mr. mustang odds are you played against me but im so old i cant even remember who won those games lol

Well, I guess I did then. Rebels won in '63 by a score of 19-13 on Huntingdon's homecoming. Cost me a good girlfriend (first maid in Huntingdon royalty that year). LOL Huntingdon won the other 3 games in my time. You remember a girl named Wanda Anderson?