Henry Co. @ Clarksville High

SEC1rules

Sorry, I’ve been out of town this week.

Clarksville has the talent to beat Henry County. But they are underdeveloped and undisciplined, due to a completely incompetent coaching staff. There is no better way to say it. The players do believe they can beat HC and I suspect a good 1st quarter. But then HC will do what they do best, play four quarters of solid and consistent football.

If by "powers that be" you mean players, parents, alumni, and fans, I'd say they have had enough.

I can't see how they will be back next year. Hopefully they will do the right thing and resign at the end of the year.

As a parent of a child that hopes to one day play for the purple and gold I've attended most of the games. I have recently ran across your many negative posts on Coach T. You sound like a parent that is either not smart enough or unwilling to realize that your kid isnt good enough to get on the feild.(Constantly bad mouthing the coach for who he does and does not choose to play)

I did notice the back-up quaterback against NW, he didn't do bad but nothing close to #2 who has made plays with both his arm and legs all year.

Your quote "underdeveloped and undisciplined, due to a completely incompetent coaching staff"Was not quite what the Henry county coach had to say after the game. And unlike you he was very complimentary about the quarterback play.

"Hopefully they will do the right thing and resign at the end of the year." If you feel so strong about this maybe you should ask them yourself to resign.

hereshowitreallyis

Looks like you're on a fishing expedition here and I'd rather not bite. My identity is not a secret and my opinions stand on their own merit and they don't need any embellishments. Thanks for the advice though.

So if your identity is not a secret who are you? So that everyone on this board may know how you know so much about these players.

hereshowitreallyis

Looks like you're on a fishing expedition here and I'd rather not bite. My identity is not a secret and my opinions stand on their own merit and they don't need any embellishments. Thanks for the advice though.

"Fishing expedition"? Based on your malodorous opinions I believe calling you out would be more like hunting skunks.

And you said your name was .....