Lake County vs Humboldt

JungleJim125

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. Humboldt gets a fat lip. Got to love that scare. Lots of injured players and finally getting to the hard district games. Should be fun watching the vikes fall apart at basketball season again.

Lol, how did you go from football to basketball. We will take the "Good, Bad & Ugly wins but LC played with more emotions & should have won!!! Also, we will worry about basketball when the season starts!!!

Lake County is improving on both sides of the ball. Cut down on turnovers and LC might have something. LC has a very young team who are getting better despite what some may think. The coaches are doing an excellent job considering they put a whole new system in and you can see improvement in the falcons. That's really all you can ask your coaches to do is improve his team and that's what is happening. LC could or should have beaten Humboldt last night. Give Humboldt credit they held on and won the game. Good luck Vikes the rest of the year. LC you can achieve your goals and make the playoff's who knows from there. Take care of business against So. Fulton, Greenfield and Gibson CO.

Its me as usual! Look for the LC kids in school at Memphis Madness, they are all going

Got 2 extra tickets for Madness if you and you wife wants them.Get the inlaws to keep the kids..Great seats supposedely.Plaze seats .If I'm not mistaken there are the Plaza seats which are down very low..Club seats which are low or about half way and terrace which are at the top.We have the Plaza tickets.If you want them just let me know...If you do want them,my son will be around all day tomorrow,,Think we are going to leave about 3 oclock.Just be out a little time and gas

Edited by mrbigster