2A quad pairings (10-7-13)

Disagree sky?

you are what your record says you are and we are a bad team at 2-4 I guess :popcorneater: and Silverdale is a great team at 6-0 :popcorneater: Our kids have heard all year how bad they are because of who they been playing, just would be interesting to see if we would of played a cream puff schedule as some have and were 6-0 what everyone's thoughts would be B)

you are what your record says you are and we are a bad team at 2-4 I guess :popcorneater: and Silverdale is a great team at 6-0 :popcorneater: Our kids have heard all year how bad they are because of who they been playing, just would be interesting to see if we would of played a cream puff schedule as some have and were 6-0 what everyone's thoughts would be B)

People who keep up know who you've played.  I think you guys are alot better than the record shows,but not nearly the team you were last year.

We play who we have to play and add a few 3a 4a teams along....I havent heard any say Boyd is bad, just down, compared....Silverdale has a ways to go to be "great" IMO

if you read the pages for Boyd on the board it has been mentioned by some, and some are Boyd folk, that this is the worse edition of Buc football in a long long time, I for one do not buy into that and will argue that we could easily be 4-2 and if you go to sleep on this talented group lead by some really good coaches down the stretch you may be scratching your head and asking what was the name of that ship that just cruised over you at the end of a game...I'm just Saying:}

Edited by skydogg25

and we shouldn't be losing 17 great seniors, but we are talented and are getting better every week!!

And thats all that matters...Like you, Pujo and I have sons playing on a team that isnt one of Hampton's best thus far...But will likely end up being one of the best....Rebuilding takes time for us small county schools.....Oh, wait! :huh:  JK JK :mrgreen:

Edited by uknoit2

if you read the pages for Boyd on the board it has been mentioned by some, and some are Boyd folk, that this is the worse edition of Buc football in a long long time, I for one do not buy into that and will argue that we could easily be 4-2 and if you go to sleep on this talented group lead by some really good coaches down the stretch you may be scratching your head and asking what was the name of that ship that just cruised over you at the end of a game...I'm just Saying:}

This can't be the worst team. They haven't got beat 95-3 yet...  :roflol:  :roflol: