Week 8: Oneida @ Coalfield

crow

I would just hate to think that my income was based on a 17-year-old kid and whether or not he got a fight with his girlfriend last night

Where have you been oh Confusious of the Indian world!You have spoken the truth.I was just talking about the same thing at practice yesterday regarding our loss to Rockwood,you just never know what's going on in a teenagers mind.

We are not completely healthy.....but you go with what you got.  I could give you list but I'm sure the Coalfield coaches are pretty aware of who is playing and who isn't once the game starts, if not sooner.  I won't feed that animal....but I will say win or lose.....Lambo won't use that as an excuse.  That is football...you plug where the hole is....!  Coalfield obviously has lost an excellent back and I don't know what changes they made on the line, but we still got to line up and make the plays.  Will the weather dry out before game time?  Conditions will obviously affect the teams IMO.

Karackkor

Heard the same thing. That'll prolly help their line issues they were having after losing their center. As for us, we've got a couple key players out, of course they're on both sides of the ball. We don't lose a lot going with the "2's" in those positions though. I hesitate to even call them "2's" as they may not have been listed as the starters they typically got just as many snaps in the rotation. Biggest issue is some loss of depth there obviously.

Heard the same thing. That'll prolly help their line issues they were having after losing their center. As for us, we've got a couple key players out, of course they're on both sides of the ball. We don't lose a lot going with the "2's" in those positions though. I hesitate to even call them "2's" as they may not have been listed as the starters they typically got just as many snaps in the rotation. Biggest issue is some loss of depth there obviously.

Thx guys,if possible could you all shoot some scores or a little info during the game?I will do that also if i'm not to tore up,if you know what i mean.LOL.

Are you guys healthy,i dont want an injury report,just a simple answer.This game has alot of interest on the east side.I know Cfield is missing some key players.I heard they moved the Napier kid back to guard beside Stewart,am i correct in saying that?

They did move him back to guard but he is left guard and Stewart is right tackle. The line is very balanced but when they run their bread and butter when Napier pulls the the right, you better hide your kids and hide your wife because it's nasty.

Sounds nasty.....anyway you can shoot that gap behind Napier and nail runner in the backfield? While Stewart/Napier are wiping out the entire right side of course.

Kaz

that is how you want to defend it and in a perfect world that would work every time. The tackle on his side would need to be in a 3 technique to make it harder for the center to get that down block.