Gerry Bertier's 4A Weekly Playoff Update after Week 7

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember, what comes around goes around! You will get yours. Maybe not this year, but you will get it. This is really good jabs, nothing personal. Oh yeah, Kev-O why you wear a bag, I know, I know, your ashamed of how y'all run the score up. I feel ya bro!

really the only thing you can say is something about my profile picture haha. Good one lol. No shame in being a winner here. You know what kind of people complain about winners?? Losers.

So why score 50, 60, 70 points? That's ridiculous and degrading! I kind of understand why west Greeneville didn't want to shake y'all's hands. What do you prove when you beat someone that bad? Kind of seems like you and Fulton are in a peeing contest.

Go to the fultonfootball.com site and look at the stat sheets posted in the twitter section. Most fulton drives are no more than 3 plays. Even with the subs in during the running clock 2nd half they are scoring 2 and 3 touchdowns. Look at the amount of players touching the ball... That would be 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string. If a team continues to go 3 and out and give it back to an offense that scores every three to four plays what do you want them to do? Collapse every 15 yards? Go to hudl.com and look at some film.... The talent level and speed difference already has these guys playing at half speed during most plays. They look like they jog around in the crowd and turn on the burners to hit a seam. If all I saw were lopsided scores I'd jump on your band wagon... However I can't speak for Greeneville, but fulton just scores at a high level of execution. Seeing is believing. Look at the stats and watch some film and then maybe you will change your tune.

Go to the fultonfootball.com site and look at the stat sheets posted in the twitter section. Most fulton drives are no more than 3 plays. Even with the subs in during the running clock 2nd half they are scoring 2 and 3 touchdowns. Look at the amount of players touching the ball... That would be 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string. If a team continues to go 3 and out and give it back to an offense that scores every three to four plays what do you want them to do? Collapse every 15 yards? Go to hudl.com and look at some film.... The talent level and speed difference already has these guys playing at half speed during most plays. They look like they jog around in the crowd and turn on the burners to hit a seam. If all I saw were lopsided scores I'd jump on your band wagon... However I can't speak for Greeneville, but fulton just scores at a high level of execution. Seeing is believing. Look at the stats and watch some film and then maybe you will change your tune.

Same could be said for us. I don't know what the guy wants us to do. Our qb only had 15 snaps last Friday.