Gerry Bertier's 4A Weekly Playoff Update after Week 7

Gerry Bertier

They might be .. and I had seen all games for Fulton last year and this year .. Falcons a whole lot better this year ... hope for a good game .. I have seen way too many Mercy rules ... not a whole lotta good viewing after halftime . Was good to see the Falcons whole 2nd unit play in 1st and 2nd Qtrs at Pigeon Forge .. they have Frosh LB that made almost every tackle for the 2nd team .. got to believe they could hold alot of 1st team offenses down and have ..only giving up 1 score to Fattagut in 4th Qtr and Central and somebody else.  

just curious when you say that fulton is better this year than last where have they made strides at in what positions do you feel they are better this year vs last - my thoughts that they had a very fast running game and where so-so in the passing game and there d-fense was very good didnt give up atlot in the middle i sincerly hope that everything works out to where these two meet ! a game for the ages !

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious when you say that fulton is better this year than last where have they made strides at in what positions do you feel they are better this year vs last - my thoughts that they had a very fast running game and where so-so in the passing game and there d-fense was very good didnt give up atlot in the middle i sincerly hope that everything works out to where these two meet ! a game for the ages !

yea I think so ..good game .. tired of seeing mercy rules ,,, think Falcons better on oline and WR .. Qb is completing about 75 % of passes ..improved alot and when pass protection breaks down he is able to hurt with his feet   

Very true, but east tenn want to point out the two teams on PC schedule with 0-8 records but they will play as many teams with winning records as Greeneville and Fulton, neither of which have played a team of MBA's caliber.

Haha thanks, I enjoy playoff time. One thing I do like about this system is the weeks leading up to the playoffs and the discussions we have.

neither Fulton or Greeneville recruits kids like mba they are an academy  not your average high school. so you would think they are landing some of the premier players.

yea I think so ..good game .. tired of seeing mercy rules ,,, think Falcons better on oline and WR .. Qb is completing about 75 % of passes ..improved alot and when pass protection breaks down he is able to hurt with his feet   

again hope all of Fulton and Greenevilles players make it through the season healthy and can win their upcoming playoff games looking foward to some exiciting games

You people are the cockiest fans I have ever seen (Greeneville & Fulton). Is modesty dead? Your probably thinking I'm a lowley ole Dekalb fan that shouldn't even be allowed to even post on a thread of this caliber. But your acting like people shouldn't even be allowed to be on the same field with you. I hope someone pops both of your hot-air bubbles. Your heads are big around as Jupiter. I'm not trying to down anyone but sheesh.

You people are the cockiest fans I have ever seen (Greeneville & Fulton). Is modesty dead? Your probably thinking I'm a lowley ole Dekalb fan that shouldn't even be allowed to even post on a thread of this caliber. But your acting like people shouldn't even be allowed to be on the same field with you. I hope someone pops both of your hot-air bubbles. Your heads are big around as Jupiter. I'm not trying to down anyone but sheesh.

How can you put Fulton in Greeneville's category when comes to cockiness? Greeneville is on another planet when it comes to that.

How can you put Fulton in Greeneville's category when comes to cockiness? Greeneville is on another planet when it comes to that.

I think both have been cocky this year but in magnitude yes, Greeneville is way more cocky, I mean it's to the point they make themselves look like fools with there blind faith that anyone that even thinks off touching the grass that their football team is on will die unexpectedly due to the sheer Greeneville greatness that no other fan will ever know.

Lacks a serious D smh. When u don't play good team sure your D will look like 2000 Ravens team. But on some real stuff if you go into a game wit PC thinking oh there D isn't good. That will be the day u take the worst beaten in your schools history trust me on that.

lol...yea   liberty hasnt played any good teams this year i suppose...im pretty sure i got to see the worst beating in our history...and the team on the other side was most definitely not pearl cohn

obviously its been a while since ur team has had success...much success at all really...enjoy it while it lasts

also I thin defensively they are getting great production from OLB that was hurt last year .. 6'2 190 .. can move and really hit ..and a Safety that will come up and hit in run support .. they have 2 deep in secondary and are able to rest WR's DB's .. interchangable ... 2nd team defense could play with alot of teams .. they have played alot of ball this year against alot of 1st team offences.   

Greenevilles is pretty darn good and fast at WR.

Not to menchine the DB's can match fultons speed at WR. GREENEVILLE has the better qb. Both can run and throw

No doubt Greeneville may have some fast kids ... but Falcons starting QB, WR, TB and CB won the 4x200 State in track with a state best time. and 4x100 finished 2nd with a bad handoff .. so maybe we are a little faster .. on field faster remains to be seen... but rest assured both teams will not have played a faster team this year aside from AE when we meet but AE's fastest players could not stay close to Hawkins or Rollins-Davis.