Gerry Bertier's 4A Weekly Playoff Update after Week 7

Gerry Bertier

One of the best teams to ever win a state championship was the :

1987 Jefferson County Football Team they were 15-0 and blew through everybody that year no one could touch them ! they were led by there all-state linebacker  , Todd F. Collins Linebacker Jefferson County High School Dandridge, Tennessee

still one of the best teams ever in tennessee !

Yessir!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville is exponentially better this year than last. I'm hoping for a better outcome if the 2 meet.

They might be .. and I had seen all games for Fulton last year and this year .. Falcons a whole lot better this year ... hope for a good game .. I have seen way too many Mercy rules ... not a whole lotta good viewing after halftime . Was good to see the Falcons whole 2nd unit play in 1st and 2nd Qtrs at Pigeon Forge .. they have Frosh LB that made almost every tackle for the 2nd team .. got to believe they could hold alot of 1st team offenses down and have ..only giving up 1 score to Fattagut in 4th Qtr and Central and somebody else.  

Don't over look whoever comes out of quad 4, aka Dyersburg, trezvant, or even Covington. All 3 are some of the most talented hard hitting teams I've seen in a long time.

ur just making us look bad...trezevant is prolly pretty good...dyersburg and covington are very beatable as has already been proven by a few teams

PC is a coached up jcm...and they lack a serious D...i hope ur being sarcastic

i kinda hope liberty gets the 8 seed in quad 3 so we dont have to hear from them much longer

Lacks a serious D smh. When u don't play good team sure your D will look like 2000 Ravens team. But on some real stuff if you go into a game wit PC thinking oh there D isn't good. That will be the day u take the worst beaten in your schools history trust me on that.