Gerry Bertier's 4A Weekly Playoff Update after Week 7

Gerry Bertier

I haven't seen Fulton but I have seen Pearl Cohn. I don't think they can play beat Fulton. What a lot of people seem to overlook is defense. Fulton seems to have a very dominating defense to go along with their offense. Plus, MBA has shown that the Firebird's offense can be shut down. Fulton may not completely shut out Pearl Cohn. But I bet that Pearl Cohn doesn't come close to shutting down Fulton's offense.

MBA won that game big but at the same time PC had some key turnovers that they couldn't overcome. But we learned a lot from that game that's why this team is special this year. So we can sit on here and say PC can't win that game all day but time will tell.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville can't stop PC offense at all. But PC can stop Greeneville offense so you can say what u won't bout top 20 in the state. And that's not an opinion that's a fact. But we'll see what happens

Man you need to wake up because you're dreaming if you think Greeneville's D can't stop PC's O. Not only would we stop them we would shut them down. You would be lucky to get two TD's on this devil D. That my friend is a fact

Fulton doesn't wanna play Greeneville at Greeneville. Trust me!

Really?

Maybe you need to wake up from the dream now boss!

It doesn't matter if they play at Fulton or at your house,these kids will show you no mercy if you keep talking like that. They might keep the starters in for 3 qts instead of 2.

they will need them in for 4 quarters when there losing to us

i dont see how when you look at the defense where is pearl at-- they have a few good wins but 3 of there wins have come by two 0-8 teams and one 1-6 team you all are not even in the top 20 in defense in the state so how can you say that you all are better than greeneville - i dont think so!

greeneville hasn't play a team wit a winning record my bad they have a 4-3 team so you should have a top 20 everything when u don't play good teams.

Just a quick question for Greeneville fans. What positions do you think y'all have better players at than Fulton? Other than kicker. Just a honest question not trying to ruffle too many feathers.

Finchum is on track to break Greeneville's single season passing record. Maybe somebody could post his stats and the stats for Fulton's QB so we could get a comparison.