Gerry Bertier's 4A Weekly Playoff Update after Week 7

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Fulton and GREENEVILLE are in the same quad who is seed 1 and 2

greeneville would be for there breakdown in the tssaa  playoff criteria as of today ! still alot of football to be played i dont see fulton going to quad 2 the tssaa like to keep everybody close to home - uh well forgot about south they had to travel to columbia last year more than 6 hours away so who knows the tssaa might send anybody across the state!

greeneville would be for there breakdown in the tssaa  playoff criteria as of today ! still alot of football to be played i dont see fulton going to quad 2 the tssaa like to keep everybody close to home - uh well forgot about south they had to travel to columbia last year more than 6 hours away so who knows the tssaa might send anybody across the state!

Yes...Fulton was idle this week....looks like Greeneville will win tie breaker.

I think it helps teams and fans understand the the system, where they will fall, what they need to do to get it and most importantly who they may play.

The who they may play will change every week. Understanding the system is valid...tho very few have a clue...lol. After week 8 is usually fairly close...but it may change then too. Heck...we've had it change after tssaa announcement. Where you stand to get in is fun...and valuable. Thanks for the time you put in.

Like I said before...really no need to look until after week 8 or so. Too many variables.

very true i have studied there playoff format for the last several years and even in 09 the live show had greeneville playing one team but then they changed the quads and had them playing a totally different team - i like to look but the truth will be after week 10 but the quad 1 winner in 4a will take the state 4a championship too many good teams in quad 1 and yes i havent forgot about giles co you all will be there in q2 chompin at the bit!