Milan Bulldawgs @Dyersburg

mg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's Lewis County jawing. They do that better than they play football.

Milan is confusing me but I still wouldn't wanna play em in the 1st round. :)

How are they confusing you? They are 2-6. They beat Crocket and South Gibson! If I had to choose to play them in the first rd this would be the best yr to do it! I mean no diresespect to Milan but this just isn't their yr!

Fairview is 3tds better than Lewis. You don't win again if they played 10 more times. :)

LOL LOL. Yea ok! We beat the same teams you beat except we beat them easier than ya"ll did plus we beat you so quit crying and move on. By the way them 5 turnover that you won't stop crying about was actually just 4 because you was going to turn it over on downs on one of those int's anyway. The funny thing is everybody we both have played says Lewis co is better so how can you get on here and still cry about Ya'll being 3tds better ( It must be nice to live in fantasy land like you do) Edited by alltime

How are they confusing you? They are 2-6. They beat Crocket and South Gibson! If I had to choose to play them in the first rd this would be the best yr to do it! I mean no diresespect to Milan but this just isn't their yr!

Yeah I hear ya but the problem with your reasoning (in my opinion) is that Lewis isn't nearly as great as you think they are either.

LOL LOL. Yea ok! We beat the same teams you beat except we beat them easier than ya"ll did plus we beat you so quit crying and move on. By the way them 5 turnover that you won't stop crying about was actually just 4 because you was going to turn it over on downs on one of those int's anyway.

Yes we struggled bad against that high flying offense of HC last night that impressed you all so much. They probably got 7 or 8 first downs.

Yeah I hear ya but the problem with your reasoning (in my opinion) is that Lewis isn't nearly as great as you think they are either.

I never said we was great but (in my opinion) we have a very good team with a very good coaching staff and yes I do believe we can beat Milan or anyone else we play but that doesn't mean we will it's just my opinion!

Yes we struggled bad against that high flying offense of HC last night that impressed you all so much. They probably got 7 or 8 first downs.

. I've said all week that if # 7 was out it could get ugly , they lost their best player.How good would you be if your best player on offense and defense didn't play?

I never said we was great but (in my opinion) we have a very good team with a very good coaching staff and yes I do believe we can beat Milan or anyone else we play but that doesn't mean we will it's just my opinion!

You'll be the first or second best team in Quad 4 for sure.