Milan Bulldawgs @Dyersburg

mg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game for both schools, look for a slobber knocker.

Milan is better than their record. A team that saw multiple injuries and player suspensions at the beginning of the season, nowhere the same team three weeks ago.

Milan will be coming into JC Sawyers Stadium to make a statement........knock off a ranked team and let West Tennessee know football is alive and well in Milan.

Dyersburg started the season with high expectations only to see injuries make Dyersburg look very suspicious as a PRETENDER as a serious CONTENDER. Many still suspect that at this point in the season.

Dyersburg has gotten better every game............It was not until last Friday night at the Bartlett game, when fans got a peak at what Dyersburg could be capable of when they took 6a Barlett to the woodshed, a running clock in the second half. A feat that Arlington did not do to Bartlett this season.

Either way, I look for one heck of a game........The best game to watch IMO in West Tn this Friday night.

Is Dyersburg a serious CONTENDER? Regardless of Milan's record, the Bull Dawgs will answer that question for West Tennessee football fans.

I said that Milan would answer the question if Dyersburg was a contender or pretender. Glad to see Coach Bart Stowe give props to Coach Morris and Milan in this mornings Jackson's Sun. Coach Morris is one of the top coaches in the State.

Coach Morris answered my question, in his quote to Sun that Dyersburg was better than CPA, along with some more praise. He is like EF Hutton, when he speaks, you listen.

Great way to close a chapter on JC Sawyers Stadium, as at the end of the season renovations begin on a bigger home side, bigger press box, jumbotron, to go along with the field turf.

Bart Stowe has gone 17-3 in the last two seasons, not counting this year.........has he turned the corner and maybe starting his own legacy like his father Jim Stowe?

Edited by mg

I said that Milan would answer the question if Dyersburg was a contender or pretender. Glad to see Coach Bart Stowe give props to Coach Morris and Milan in this mornings Jackson's Sun. Coach Morris is one of the top coaches in the State.

Coach Morris answered my question, in his quote to Sun that Dyersburg was better than CPA, along with some more praise. He is like EF Hutton, when he speaks, you listen.

Great way to close a chapter on JC Sawyers Stadium, as at the end of the season renovations begin on a bigger home side, bigger press box, jumbotron, to go along with the field turf.

Bart Stowe has gone 17-3 in the last two seasons, not counting this year.........has he turned the corner and maybe starting his own legacy like his father Jim Stowe?

i cant believe haywood let him go...i hope and im sure hes being appreciated in dburg

i cant believe haywood let him go...i hope and im sure hes being appreciated in dburg

Stowe first three seasons were rough, but looking back, he had to follow coach counce, plus the loss of coach stowes father, and a complete different style of coaching set up a perfect storm that he weathered.....

Many saw through that and realized that not only is he a good coach, but a great person and role model......

The football program is reaping the awards from that, not only from the stadium renovations, but they are getting a complete new football facility for dressing rooms with trainers/tape rooms, coaches offices, video rooms, weight facility, and a indoor turf practice field. All part of the campus renovation project.

Edited by mg

Stowe first three seasons were rough, but looking back, he had to follow coach counce, plus the loss of coach stowes father, and a complete different style of coaching set up a perfect storm that he weathered.....

Many saw through that and realized that not only is he a good coach, but a great person and role model......

The football program is reaping the awards from that, not only from the stadium renovations, but they are getting a complete new football facility for dressing rooms with trainers/tape rooms, coaches offices, video rooms, weight facility, and a indoor turf practice field. All part of the campus renovation project.

Can you guys come up with a few bucks to get doors on the bathroom stalls???  The field did look great so don't get me wrong when I say this, but its hard to take a dump with another grown man staring at ya!!! 

And the concession stand food is good.  I see you have formed partnerships with local businesses.  But if I wanted a Sonic burger, I would go to Sonic not a HS football game.  Nothing beats a good ole fashioned grilled burger at a game.  And yes, I have resorted to talking about the concession stand food cause there is no point in talking about the game..... WE GOT THE BRAKES BEAT OFF US!!!!

Huntington record is deceiving. They are the second worst team Camden faced all season and its not even close. From what i hear they abandoned the Offense they had been running,Benched the starting QB and have reverted back to the wing t..Milans coach lives to destroy the wing t.Pretty sure his goal in life is to eliminate it from west Tennessee football!

I am actually pulling for Milan. Just because I think it would be hilarious for a 1 seed to draw them in the first round....Thats the definition of a boobie prize!

So that's not saying much for Camden if Huntingdon is 2nd worst. Because Huntingdon gave it away with all the turn overs. Not saying Huntingdon would have won. But without the turnovers it would have been a lot different. Camden will not make it passed the 2nd round. Huntingdon has not turn the ball over since Camden game. Edited by horse

So that's not saying much for Camden if Huntingdon is 2nd worst. Because Huntingdon gave it away with all the turn overs. Not saying Huntingdon would have won. But without the turnovers it would have been a lot different. Camden will not make it passed the 2nd round. Huntingdon has not turn the ball over since Camden game.

You need to check the stat sheet of the Camden Huntingdon game..it was a blow out either way. The Lions did what they wanted that game.it was 3rd and 35 at one point bam TD.Camden drive after drive They picked up long first downs.Long first downs that they put themselves in because it was almost like they were on the field alone.

If Camden didn't have 135 yards in penalties that would have been a different game..It would have been a lot worse but they happened(according to the refs) just like the turnovers.

I got Milan in a blow out. 

Edited by Beagle