Landers vs Rebels

israelmiller

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmmm who is looking ahead @ week 10 ! King and I are posting about tonights game! Pujo started a Cloudland/ Hampton game thread and look where its at! Just saying !

This thread has post about both games in it. I just got caught up on reading all the previous post. Lol.

Edited by HHSDOG2001

Ummmmm who is looking ahead @ week 10 ! King and I are posting about tonights game! Pujo started a Cloudland/ Hampton game thread and look where its at! Just saying !

Don't know where you fellers have been, but I've been hearing about week 10 since before the season started.

King don't let Radio get to ya! He is just telling us a lil about his team ! I didn't really like the "BEWARE" sign but that's OK ! He was prolly just reading on here and saw how some wasn't giving his team a chance against us! I can see how he could get a lil excited ! U and I might do the same standing up for C-Land! He could be right on his post and what SG has ! That's why our boys gotta be ready, respect them and determined ! Honestly if we have a tuff time against them and we play our best then that might tell us something about the Post season! Believe me I hope not and I'm on your side but each Friday night when we line up against the opposing team a lot of it comes down to match ups! Sure Home field advantage, flags, turn overs, momentum and big plays has to do with the outcome as well! But to get respect , we gotta earn it ! I know we are 7-0 but its far from over ! We still have more to prove and its starts in about 44 hours ! Just hope we can have fun, stay healthy , and come out w a win! BTW I might be seeing ya down there ! Hopefully

Not a SG fan, just a fan of high school football.  I've seen both teams play, and I know what both are capable of.  SG is capable of winning this football game, they are a different team than what they were at the first of the year.  Good luck to both, prayers for an injury free contest.