Offers

sportsinator

• 2 months later...

Congrats to those young men great players ! I'm surprised there is not more players signing from the m'boro schools, I've heard from Riverdale, Snyder, and Puckett . Prob someone I'm missing. I haven't heard anyone from Oakland or Blackman but sure they have been

Sebastian Lynn (Oakland senior) signed with Young Harris and Justin Wilson (Oakland junior) committed to Austin Peay

Collin Stocker ( Siegel junior) committed to Notre Dame

Nick Kristinus (2014, Siegel HS) has committed to Carson Newman College.

Carson Lester (2015, Siegel HS) has committed to play for the MTSU Blue Raiders.

Sebastian Lynn (Oakland senior) signed with Young Harris and Justin Wilson (Oakland junior) committed to Austin Peay

Collin Stocker ( Siegel junior) committed to Notre Dame

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 3rdParty

Kid from Blackman committed to Bryan college, cant remember the name. Couple of Lincoln County boys Jonathon Jacks and Zack Malone turn down d1 offers to go to vol state, Fayetteville 's Ryan yates turned down D1 offers to pitch to go to Harris Stowe (MO) an NAIA school to play SS. Oakley Starlen of MTCS is rumored to be commited to Freed- Hardeman, Aaron Hobbs from Marshall County signed To play Infield at Freed- Hardeman

Kid from Blackman committed to Bryan college, cant remember the name. Couple of Lincoln County boys Jonathon Jacks and Zack Malone turn down d1 offers to go to vol state, Fayetteville 's Ryan yates turned down D1 offers to pitch to go to Harris Stowe (MO) an NAIA school to play SS. Oakley Starlen of MTCS is rumored to be commited to Freed- Hardeman, Aaron Hobbs from Marshall County signed To play Infield at Freed- Hardeman

http://toptennbaseball.com/news/4-players-commit-to-freed-hardeman/