Boone @ Tennessee High: Fighting for a Spot in the Playoffs

THSVikings2004

Come on .... SPOONER isn't a bad person. Heck you can tell by his screen name that he's an up close and personal guy! :flower:

Really CRAP1.....ya momma? I would accuse you of being 10 years old but I've dealt with you enough in the past and I know no one can become as big of an idiot as you are in just 10 years! And you're right I'm not a bad person and I don't believe you are either, what I do know is that you can't handle it when your team loses and blame it on everything but the obvious.

Edited by Spooner

Really CRAP1.....ya momma? I would accuse you of being 10 years old but I've dealt with you enough in the past and I know no one can become as big of an idiot as you are in just 10 years! And you're right I'm not a bad person and I don't believe you are either, what I do know is that you can't handle it when your team loses and blame it on everything but the obvious.

Hey now, theres no point in name calling. That is out of line.

Ok. This thread is going nowhere so I'll bite. Where you at the DB game Spoon?

The not being able to "handle it when your team loses and blame it on everything but the obvious" is a ludicrous statement. I like to win but I promise it wouldn't be life changing for me if THS didn't win another game this year. It's always nice to win and if they don't I'll be disapointed but I promise I won't lose sleep or money over it (well... at least I won't lose any sleep). When I feel the refs stink it up I (unlike many on here who think there is some kind of unspoken gentlemens rule not to complain about the officiating) have a big enough sack to point it out... win or lose, and could care less about what you or anybody else thinks about it. Pulling for the Vikings on Friday night is no different than watching the Cowboys on Sunday at this point. The Vikings are my alumni and  team and I will be a THS Viking for life (just like with the Cowboys), but when I wake up Saturday morning... Friday nights game is low on the list of my concerns win or lose. I haven't paid much attention to the coacht boards for several years but this year the Vikings actually have a good team contrary to what their record says, so I figured I'd check back in to see if ya'll forgot. You must have because had you not you would have known how this back and forth with me is going to end and you would have gotten back in line several posts ago. Coacht has been a way to have fun, past the time every since my sons both graduated, but It was a different ball of wax when my sons played I do have to admit. :blush: Now it's just another way to compete, match football wits, but most of all it's a chance to clown people like you who can't keep up.  :roflolk:

Edited by Cap1

He's much better than he was back around 2007 or was it 2008?

He just likes to spread his "Crap1".  You can ignore him, he's meaningless.

You may label me meaningless but I will pop your hands if you get out of line. Now go back and stand in the corner JeffsMullet... you're grounded.  

It was definitely 2008, and he was spreading his CRAP1 pretty thick back then as well. I couldn't agree more that he's meaningless but he's kind of like the village idiot who you like to drag around by the nose and eventually right back to his own pile of CRAP1 as he's to stupid to realize it. Blaming everything except the obvious is a sign of incompetence and insecurity that CRAP1 will undoubtedly have to deal with for rest of his life.