Farragut @ Bearden---How the West Was Won! 2013 Edition

adalum96

Farragut coming off a couple of big wins against Hardin Valley and Heritage. Bearden coming off a couple of losses to West and Hardin Valley. Records do not matter this week as both teams will be giving their best efforts. At Bearden if you go 1-9 and beat Farragut, that is considered a good year.  This will be a good game no matter what the circumstance. Hopefully Farragut can continue to build on their offensive success the last couple of weeks and play well Thursday night!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like everyone on here I agree something is going on at Bearden...They have too much talent to be below 500...I have a lot of respect for Hardin Valley and I'm sure Farragut fans can agree they are a good team, but for them to beat Bearden 33-7 with a playoff spot on the line does not make sense. I have to say that it must be a coaching thing and I wonder if Bearden will make a change at the end of the year. (personally I don't think they will since they have made the playoffs recently except for this year).

That all being said I think Farragut is better coached and more talented and should win this game 38-13. I know its a rivalry game, but don't be surprised if Bearden hasn't thrown in the towel already because it seems like they have.

Bearden has played Farragut tough, and actually beat them, when Farragut has had far superior talent in the passed. I expect this week things to be the same. From what I've seen Bearden doesn't seem to be too diverse in their offense. I assume it is due to Horton's injuries. Can any Bearden people comment on Horton's status? I know he's been playing hurt, I'm just not sure what's wrong with him, and debilitating his injuries are.