Moore County vs Community

PrimeXTime44

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is probably going to be rough for the Vikings. Moore County is better than most people think. I know Moore County may not be what they were last year or maybe in years past, but when they still beat every team they should. Forrest, WC, and Cascade are all good teams. I hope Community can keep it close through the first, and try to make a game of it in the second; however I have a feeling Moore County will come out and try to do what Forrest did (score quick and never give Community a chance). MC is not as good as Forrest this year, so hopefully Community can at least give them a game. 

If MC plays as well as they are capable of playing, then they should win.  If they play as bad as they have in a few games Community could make it an interesting game.  That being said, I pick MC.

I agree with you; however they only way it could possibly become "interesting" is if Community can find some offense. Community has played a tough schedule, and played some tough D's but they have not been world beaters (only Forrest & Silverdale were real good D's). If Moore County plays bad and Community finds some offense like they did in the Monterey Game it could be a game. I think MC will score quick and often, but I hope I am wrong.  

Moore county having the home field advantage is a big plus for them this week should be a nice crowd cheering them on since it will be their last home game.I believe their defense is a lot stronger since they played Cascade. If they start out strong and get a few in the inzone it will be a high scoring game. Should be Moore county's win number #6 but I ain't going to Jinx it

From a Cascade fan, Moore Co. didn't look very good and didn't even score against the Champions; Community played hard, the game was in doubt until the 4th quarter and Community could have won the game with a few breaks. That being said, home field advantage makes lot of difference. The Community game was at Community and the Moore Co. game was at Cascade. If Community plays as hard against Moore Co. as they did against Cascade they can win this game.

Edited by boxman