Wayne County vs Mt. Pleansant

wildcatpride70

Yeah I really wanted to meet ya also but my wife was proding me to go cause her toes were popsickles....lol... I know we will meet sooner or later one of these games.... Yes sir, got the mushroom Jack Chicken and wife got the Shrimp scampi fettucini.... Both were as good as advertised, so thanks for that. Got a new place to eat now whenever down that way. thumb%5B1%5D.gif

Glad you enjoyed it. MTP played really fired up ball tonight, wish our boys could have got a little better start but no excuses it is what it is .

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im shocked at MTP record

Them boys are way better than it reflects. I am glad you all got to see that now though y'all may not be. That helps y'all to see just what I've been saying all year here on the T.... Turnovers and penalties lost those games.... Of course they made them, but I knew they were way better than that. I've told everybody all year long that if mTp could just limit or eliminate them that those boys could play ball with any one.

Eagleviile, Spring Hill, CA, and Loretto should have all been Wins for mTp but turnovers and penalties turned those 4 games into losses. Only team that beat mTp straight up was BGA.

Y'all play ball. Line looked good both sides of the ball. #70 on defense got a motor now. That kid was goin every down till the last whistle (big, fast, and gets in the backfield). I really like Beavis as a back, kid really puts forth the effort. Head first running everytime. Rice is gonna follow in his brothers footsteps. Knows when to run with it and passes pretty accurately.... If y'all would've thrown more proly would've hurt us, but I'm figuring the dropped passes drew Rice back from those play calls (WC running game actually worked in mTp's favor; running the clock)..... #8 got good hands... But passes were on for the most part and receivers were open. It made me cringe to see the ball fly, but really relieved to see it hit the ground or mTp flat out defend it. WC developes a short quick hit passing game like the TD pass at the end of the 2nd with the crossing route?.?.?.... WC would be Really Tough for 1A teams to beat. Gonna be anyways.

Best of luck to you guys in rest of your games. I will be pulling for ya as usual.

Edited by Big Bigby

Them boys are way better than it reflects. I am glad you all got to see that now though y'all may not be. That helps y'all to see just what I've been saying all year here on the T.... Turnovers and penalties lost those games.... Of course they made them, but I knew they were way better than that. I've told everybody all year long that if mTp could just limit or eliminate them that those boys could play ball with any one.

Eagleviile, Spring Hill, CA, and Loretto should have all been Wins for mTp but turnovers and penalties turned those 4 games into losses. Only team that beat mTp straight up was BGA.

Y'all play ball. Line looked good both sides of the ball. #70 on defense got a motor now. That kid was goin every down till the last whistle (big, fast, and gets in the backfield). I really like Beavis as a back, kid really puts forth the effort. Head first running everytime. Rice is gonna follow in his brothers footsteps. Knows when to run with it and passes pretty accurately.... If y'all would've thrown more proly would've hurt us, but I'm figuring the dropped passes drew Rice back from those play calls (WC running game actually worked in mTp's favor; running the clock)..... #8 got good hands... But passes were on for the most part and receivers were open. It made me cringe to see the ball fly, but really relieved to see it hit the ground or mTp flat out defend it. WC developes a short quick hit passing game like the TD pass at the end of the 2nd with the crossing route?.?.?.... WC would be Really Tough for 1A teams to beat. Gonna be anyways.

Best of luck to you guys in rest of your games. I will be pulling for ya as usual.

Bigby, if we ever meet up i will tell you which one is mine but I can't give myself up yet, I run my mouth too much!

I was sayin it all week. I knew they were from watchin the other game. It's a tough lose I really wanted this team to finish 7-3. Good luck next week and in the playoffs MtP. Y'all have a good team. The red/end zone stands were really good. Y'all keep us out what, 4-5 times?

I hate to lose more than anybody but better now than in two weeks! I think WC came in a little over confident and by the time they figured out MTP was pretty good it was too late. Once again congratulations MTP on a well played game!

I was sayin it all week. I knew they were from watchin the other game. It's a tough lose I really wanted this team to finish 7-3. Good luck next week and in the playoffs MtP. Y'all have a good team. The red/end zone stands were really good. Y'all keep us out what, 4-5 times?

Next week mTp faces East Hickman....

mTp defense did do a pretty good job.... A Lot of those drives WC did would've easily scored on other 1A opponents. I told the wife next to me when I seen the play run it's course that play would have scored on others and that mTp was doing a good job catching up to and stopping that TD.... Speed was the key.... I knew WC was gonna be a tough 2nd half... It was.... WC closed it back in well.

Next week mTp faces East Hickman....

mTp defense did do a pretty good job.... A Lot of those drives WC did would've easily scored on other 1A opponents. I told the wife next to me when I seen the play run it's course that play would have scored on others and that mTp was doing a good job catching up to and stopping that TD.... Speed was the key.... I knew WC was gonna be a tough 2nd half... It was.... WC closed it back in well.

Do you have a kid playing?